• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huma xxl

Hi all, has anyone used the new xxl reg from Huma, particularly on a 25 marauder? Would it be possible to get 800 fps with 25.4 kings for 2 mags with no other modifications to the gun? I know usually a reg means if you want a fair amount of shots, you’ll be a much lower power unless you mod the valve, hammer, tp and so on. But since this one is bigger, would it work? maybe only taking some mass out of the hammer or changing springs as minimum mods to the gun, leaving the stock valve alone

Hi all, has anyone used the new xxl reg from Huma, particularly on a 25 marauder? Would it be possible to get 800 fps with 25.4 kings for 2 mags with no other modifications to the gun? I know usually a reg means if you want a fair amount of shots, you’ll be a much lower power unless you mod the valve, hammer, tp and so on. But since this one is bigger, would it work? maybe only taking some mass out of the hammer or changing springs as minimum mods to the gun, leaving the stock valve alone
I got approx 24 shots with my marauder shooting the 28.4 25 cal barracuda hunter extremes at 880 FPS, and I have the XXL plenum.

I have since tuned it down to around 845 so I’m back on the 40 shots at 40 ft lbs club