HUMA REGULATORS VS. FX REGULATORS FOR WILDCAT & STREAMLINE

Hi AGN and all friend.. Menttaliist nad Chuck, thanks for the reply. I'll contact Johan as soon as possible.

Actually, my Wildcat can do 1/2in @50M. But last to days, it lost the zero. I shoot over chrony and found a crazy numbers, from 800 don to 600fps. After investigation, i found some water droplet in my air tank and my regulator is rusted badly. 

Trying to rebuild after taking some measurament, replacing all o-ring. Then i get 600-700fps with 18.1gr JSB. Then today, i am done doing some allignment to the barrel and transfer port as per Chuck told. so, it now on 840fps with around 28 Standard deviation.

thanks AGN and all my fellow friends.

"hasanhusaini"Hi AGN and all friend.. Menttaliist nad Chuck, thanks for the reply. I'll contact Johan as soon as possible.
Actually, my Wildcat can do 1/2in @50M. But last to days, it lost the zero. I shoot over chrony and found a crazy numbers, from 800 don to 600fps. After investigation, i found some water droplet in my air tank and my regulator is rusted badly. 
Trying to rebuild after taking some measurament, replacing all o-ring. Then i get 600-700fps with 18.1gr JSB. Then today, i am done doing some allignment to the barrel and transfer port as per Chuck told. so, it now on 840fps with around 28 Standard deviation.
Do you use a hand pump?

"Tomiboy"
"hasanhusaini"Hi AGN and all friend.. Menttaliist nad Chuck, thanks for the reply. I'll contact Johan as soon as possible.
Do you use a hand pump?
Chinese Made 4500psi compressor without any water/oil filter. Lesson learned.

Wasn't able to read all the posts, so apologies is I missed something.

I own a .22 wildcat and had issues with it shooting inconsistently. Pretty sure it was inconsistency from the regulator, so I replaced it with one I ordered from Craig at Treinier LLC and had John at New England airguns install it. 

Amazing what the HUMA did:

https://youtu.be/P7cfdW2PnQc

Hey Chuck, I normally shoot 25.4's in my WC and it shoots great. Yesterday evening I shot a few Heavies and they were shooting great also. The Kings are shooting at 885-890 but the Heavies are only shooting a loopy 780. I may pursue adjusting the regulator up some after I figure out where it's setting now.

Last night while in bed the wheels starting turning and I remembered a tutorial on bleeding a WC down and just by chance this morning you posted on the topic where you can screw a gauge into the bleed hole to see regulated pressure.

Questions, is that hole tapped to 1/8 BSPP? To bleed the pressure off once your done checking the pressure are you just using the gauge removal as the bleed off point? If so I was thinking a inline bleed might be safer, if something like that exist.
Question, does the entire air tube have to be bled for removal, I'm assuming yes since the regulator is in the air tube. On the Royale's the bottle can be removed pressurized.
I know once you do these regulator checks and adjustments it gets easy but what is your procedure to remove the regulator?
One final question the Huma regulator tester you linked to, is that for externally checking the regulator? and.... if so would it work on the FX original regulators. Does it have a male Foster fitting on the bottom? Ernest said the WC regulator was the same as the Royale's in one of his videos so that tester might be used for other guns as well.
Jimmy