HUMA REGULATORS VS. FX REGULATORS FOR WILDCAT & STREAMLINE

You gentlemen are driving me crazy. Just purchased Fx Wildcat MK2 .25 compact, Omega Air Charger , Omega 18 cf tank ,pellets, adapters and the Huma Regulator which is on back order. Wife not pleased and thinks I'm loosing it. I am thinking about removing the Fx Gauge and replacing it with the Huma Gauge. By doing so, from what I've read, I can increase my pressure tube to 300 Bar. That, I would think, will increase shot count. My understanding is that the Fx regulator gets squirrelly much over 230 Bar and that is the reason for air pressure limitation. My question would be can the air cylinder handle 300 Bar of pressure? Makes me nervous. I have almost used up my first JSB 25.39 tin of 350 pellets. My thoughts on product: Very impressive accuracy, very easy to zero, 40 yd. Averaged 855 fps on 8 shots. High of 907 fps low of 847 fps. Appears that is how Fx has it calibrated. What concerns me is quality control issues. For instance, my safety did not work. Rifle actually fired 2x when I thought it was on safety. Ended up having to pull the stock. The safety adjustment screw was to high and would not slide under firing arm. I repaired that; however, I might raise it a tad to tighten it up as your sleeve can catch it safety and move it into fire mode. My concern is the metal on metal wear over time. Further, the Fx user manual is not model specific. In fact, the Wildcat US Drawing, doesn't explain the model make. That could be as MK1 for all I know. This is not a weapon for the faint of heart. O rings are another issue. I am already trying to chase those down. Why pay 40 Bucks for a little bag of rubber. But, dang its easy to love this rifle. With out this forum I might be lost. On the other hand, maybe you guys are driving me crazy.