HUMA REGULATORS VS. FX REGULATORS FOR WILDCAT & STREAMLINE

Also, how do you go about removing the cylinder and do you need to discharge it first, or does it just unscrew like other guns (Theobens, RAWS, etc)? I'm a RAW guy so I'm just getting my feet wet with the FX WC for my son.

Thanks in advance.

Sean

Sean, go on Youtube and look at some of the videos by AOA. They show how to disassemble the gun very well. I think you need to back out the brass bleeder on the left side of the gun, as you can't work inside the air cylinder without expelling all the pressurized air. Some people are cutting out the stock and mounting a HUMA pressure gauge there, which seems a lot more convenient than looking at the end of the barrel all the time.

Boomer

Hi!First off all excuse me for eventualy bad english cause I am from Croatia but i will do my best.:)I own FX Streamline 22 for 2 weeks.First thing that bothers me is shoots per fill.I get around 33 shoots from a 200 bar fill till the regulator says that it was it.And it is with hammer spring screw turned 2 and half turns off cause I get the best accuracy set that way.When I screw it all the way in I get around 25 shoots per fill from 200 bar and I cannot fill it up higher cause our scuba filling compressors are setled to fill only abouth 200 bar in scuba tank.I dont have chrony yet but I get pellet on pellet size group at 50yards(mostly) with JSB15,89,and the JSB18 acting weird.Another thing that I would like to know:is that nice pssssssssss sound that came from the block after almost every shoot normal?

I didnt lockite hammer spring screw yet cause I am waiting my chrono to come so it is not consistant due the vibrations and I need to check it from time to time...

Is that all normal and what do I need to check?

If you adjust hammerspring without chronograph, it is hard to know what speed you are at. If you turn it to long in, you can actually get slower speed, and at the same time waste air. More doeas not always mean better. There is a limit on how far you can thighten the spring, until you do not gain more speed. I would not recommend turning it all the way in, if you do not know if you already has exeeded the maximum possible speed with the regpressure you have.

I have chrony now,and best working is abouth 2 turns of.With that setup I get around 885fps with JSB18s and around 930 with JSB15,89s...but now i cannnot get gropu that I could achive few tins off pellet ago and se some oil leekage on the two upper screws on the block under the scope on leekage on the barrel base too.

Is it time to change some O rings cause I now shooted around 12 tins off pellets with my streamline?

download.png
View attachment 1537971259_21007702775bab943b64da52.52388216_fx-wildcat.pdf

So I have a new Wildcat MK2 in 22 Cal.. And I am getting this shot string using JSB 18 grains. Have Marked the Hammer spring on arrival and it has not moved. Have not tinkered with anything. Notice how the first 10 -14 shots are way down in FPS.

Any inputs? Should I sent it in for warranty ?

Hi from the UK. I’ve just fitted a Huma Reg to my .22 Mk2 Sub 12ftlbs Wildcat and I’m having a problem in that it slowly leaks air, and when I set it to 11.5 ftlbs I come back to it a day later and it’s shooting about 3-6 ftlbs until I fire off about a dozen shots then it’s up to 13ftlbs which is illegal here. I set up the hammer spring back to 12ftlbs again and the next day it’s back to the same. Help!

Martin maybe the vent hole is in different place, did the huma come with a plenum spacer? different dimension to the original

maybe the sub12 has no plenum or smaller one.

if the atmospheric venthole is blocked you endup with cylinder pressure as output long term. the tower points towards the longer part of the cylinder- orientation wise. not like they come packed. the reg was inserted into the spacer in the bag thats NOT how you install it. sorry i have different make guns so not exact comparision

good luck