• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Huma regulator. Sure is cheaper to buy separately than installed. Talking daystate revere ? Am i missing something?

The pre'regulated model comes with a gauge on the end for tank and then one for reg pressure. Adding a reg to unregged gun you lose the tank gauge but don't have to worry about a fill probe. I tried adding a huma reg to my unregged gun but couldn't get it to seal as the air would just squeek past it and out the airtube threads. Gave up and went unregged.

The pre'regulated model comes with a gauge on the end for tank and then one for reg pressure. Adding a reg to unregged gun you lose the tank gauge but don't have to worry about a fill probe. I tried adding a huma reg to my unregged gun but couldn't get it to seal as the air would just squeek past it and out the airtube threads. Gave up and went unregged.
If I remember correctly, the Huma reg for the Huntsman/Revere is designed to vent through the airtube threads, as you don't fully tighten it. But if it's leaking, that would suggest that either the external reg O ring is bad, or the mating surface where the reg seats against the valve is not perfect. Honestly, if you are getting enough accurate shots in the unregulated rifle's sweet spot, I'm not sure it's worth adding the reg.