• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huma Regulator FX Wildcat 2 and warranty

I don't think the bright line is whether it is an OEM part or not, ie-does that include a Wiki gauge? Not likely. Also, we know that warranties often stay in force when other than OEM parts are added or converted as in automobile warranties. Indeed, it will often be up to the individual companies. Hence, my question. 

Obviously, the non-OEM part is not warranted but it is a legitimate question as to whether the entire warranty is tossed in the trash can-which speaks to the quality of that warranty.

Eaglebeak-your position seems to make the most sense and is often the case with automobile aftermarket (and often improved parts.) Left up to the person deciding the specific claim but generally that position is standard.

Yo-I appreciate your answer but your "assumption" was not really my goal. I will see what I can find out today and post the results.

I am quite amazed that this is not generally known.

Thanks,

Dan