• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huma regulator 6.35 cal edgun r3m long question/problems!

I order huma regulator to my 6.35 edgun r3m long version! I am having lots of problems with it! If someone else having same problems and how to get it work proberly i like to hear what i should do and i have send many messages to huma and they have answer but all the info they send me cannot get it work! But i explain below what i have try:

The most important questions is that there is a place for circlip groove but huma answered me that this new model dont need that circlip! Always i try to pressurise the airtube and shot all the washer come out or it dosent work proberly! Orginal edgun regu have max 4 m/s es with mk2 34 grains and my frends with differend airguns with huma have max 2m/s ES! IS IT MUST TO HAVE THAT CIRCLIP? older models all the pictures i have watch have that?

Second there is little white tefflon plate witch seat little hole and i have try to turn it a round but cannot get it work!

Third what is the right order to the washers to be with inside the huma regulator? If some one know please post right order of the washers!

They send me picture with thrust measure to the corrent leng with the set krev and there little 3-4mm bolt should that be installed? I have read that it restict the airflow and helps evenly fill space chamber!

I buy it for the slugs barrel to get more speed! I try normal regulator with nsa 36 grain and get 260m/s and huma work sometime and i get it over 300m/s but i dont have right now unchoked barrel to really test slugs but i order when i get huma work proberly!

Have you anyone any ideas what should i do to get it work right?