• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huma reg starting point.

When I got the Huma for my Impact it came with a pretty comprehensive set of instructions with it. It said to set the adjustment screw even with the top of the regulator. Screw in regulator complete as a unit until it bottoms then screw in the adjuster screw until it bottoms lightly. Pressurize the gun and then set the pressure by turning adjustment screw out counter clockwise to reach your intended pressure.

In your case if you want it set to 150bar I would take a close look at where the adjustment screw sits now and return it to near that point after you get the thing installed. Remember on many guns you can only turn the pressure up while the gun is charged with air. To turn the pressure down you have to remove the bottle and then depressurize the reg before turning in the screw to lower the pressure and after pressurize the gun.

Without a chrony you will have to rely on other peoples data on approximate pressures to equal approximate speeds.