• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huma reg guage

Hi I have just installed a new huma reg guage for the Dreamline tactical I changed the factory oring and replaced with the supplied oring now it’s leaking through the guage does anyone know what’s going on? It came with a small and large oring ring I have tried both and they both leak would it be a good idea to install both at the same time. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this.

I put two Huma gauges on my Dreamtac. Unscrewed factory gauges, screwed in Huma’s, done. I don’t know what to tell you. As long as you can easily screw the gauge in without an oring until you feel it bottom, you know you have the right gauge thread type. Look for imperfections where the gauge contacts the oring, don’t make it tight. When you feel the gauge touch the oring when tightening, don’t keep cranking.

Is the gauge tightened down well or is it slightly loose in order to get it oriented level with the gun?
First I tried the smaller oring supplied with the guage then I hand tigtened to get it level with gun but it still leaked then I used the larger oring supplied with guage and then I used a 22 mm spanner to just nip it up a little and filled gun and still had a slow leak so next I used the Xring which is the oem oring and tightened to get it level a little not too tight but it’s still leaking

First I tried the smaller oring supplied with the guage then I hand tigtened to get it level with gun but it still leaked then I used the larger oring supplied with guage and then I used a 22 mm spanner to just nip it up a little and filled gun and still had a slow leak so next I used the Xring which is the oem oring and tightened to get it level a little not too tight but it’s still leaking
Is it an X-ring or an o-ring?

Where exactly on the gage? At the threads or out of the vent hole on the back or side of the gage? If the latter get another gage, if at the threads and you’ve exhausted using new seals then wrap with Teflon tape and apply a thin coat of Nylog blue(amazon) over the Teflon tape.

Another option is to use the old school plastic doughnut seals that fx used to use before switching to the X rings. These plastic seals are the ones that come with BSP thread pcp fittings

Where exactly on the gage? At the threads or out of the vent hole on the back or side of the gage? If the latter get another gage, if at the threads and you’ve exhausted using new seals then wrap with Teflon tape and apply a thin coat of Nylog blue(amazon) over the Teflon tape.

Another option is to use the old school plastic doughnut seals that fx used to use before switching to the X rings. These plastic seals are the ones that come with BSP thread pcp fittings