HUMA locked up?

I just installed a Huma reg into my .25 wildcat. I had it set to 145 bar and made no other adjustments to the gun. I aired the gun up to 200 bar last night and left it for 24 hours to see if it was leaking any air, it was still at 200.

This evening I put 11 rounds through it. Each consecutive shot seemed less powerful(I wanted to make sure POI was still good before setting up the chrono). By the time it got to the last shot the pellet landed 15 feet in front of the gun. Now no air comes out when I fire it. I checked the gauge and it's still at 200. I even added some air to make sure the gauge wasn't stuck. The reservoir is definitely at 200 bar. 

I decided to empty the reservoir and check the reg, but when I opened the brass air relief allen, no air comes out. So now I have a full tank and no way to bleed it off. I think my only option is to loosen the air gauge. Any help would be really appreciated.

That's what I was going to say, it may be in backwards.

With the FX reg, the nut (should be red) is facing you when you're looking at it as it sits in the air cylinder. With the Huma reg, you need to install it what seems to be backwards compared to the factory reg. So when you look at the Huma as it sits in the air cylinder, you should NOT see the end with the pressure strip with numbers. In other words, the narrow end should be toward the muzzle.

yea common mistake if you haven't done alot of work on them , I found they are like a one way check valve put in backwards , no damage can or will be done it just making sure stuff is drained with out being hurt , this is why I said loos ten tube and not gage the threads are like 20mm vs 1/8 bssp so it s safer . I actually had a pcp explode 6 yeas ago and a gage blew out I was listening for a leak , when it went , It went threw my ceiling into roof rafter , if it was turned 20 degrees more it would of been in my brain , So I am always concerned with saftey . While we all love this sport , the hi pressures can be deadly ,here is how mine happened I had bought a 300 bar tank put a gage and valve it was not 300 bar it said it on outside label it was 1800 psi , with a label over it the people scammed for money just like a cloned scope .

SO I had it at 240 bar I heard a hiss when it exploded I ended up on ground like I got hit in head with a bat , I went to get up and My foot was broken from the force of bottle hit my foot . I had 9 stitches on my arm . I got off lucky fixing house and healing . SO I have great respect for pcp guns and This is probably why I do take all my new guns apart and check threads and lock-tight and toque my bolts which have to be tight .And also I hone and debur and lube stuff and , adjust for me ,I am accuracy freak

After you get reg and gun straight post your strings or tell us which you like better , I would like to know if it is a MK2 if you see an improvement and also what was wrong with your old one ? I think I still got a few MK1 regs here