Huma in the WC177

"CHUCK - This really makes sense when you consider that all the Edguns and many other air rifles are capable of being filled up to 300 Bar with no ill effects. These Huma regulators are built to withstand and operate at much higher pressures than the FX regulators. And for the naysayers out there let me remind you that these air tanks are tested to a minimum of 9,000 psi for safety…so no worries there for me either."

​Chuck, please fill us in on this 9000 psi test pressure, and where that number comes from? I see a SWP of 250 bar, and know that the periodic hydro test is 5/3 of SWP for 1 minute. Are you referring to a design pressure? Just curious where your numbers come from and the rationale behind them... Thanks,
Mike

Here is the little girl all tuned up and shooting like the queen she is :)

Tatsu DonnyFL moderator and Huma reg with Huma gauge installed to tell me the reg pressure. Love this gun. Really loving this Bushnell Engage too. It gives the gun a very nice balance.

Monkeyshine, notice the gauge orientation :)

My 25 is starting to look at me funny as if I don't love it anymore.
Crusher

79a55d08b1f6f96fd5f9885fa2e216d5.jpg

"Centercut"Super nice tack driver! I like the Tatsu, the Bushnell scope, the Reg pressure gage, Great shot strings, mag holder, Huma reg... Are your .25 WC and .25 Crown jealous?

I'm pretty sure they are. I think I heard one of them crying in its pillow last night.. ;)

Time to get the 25's out the range and let the big girl WC and the Crown stretch their legs a bit. They have 50, 100 and 150 yard stands. Anyone want to go with me ??

It has really been fun and enlightening to work on the WC. I have no fear of any part of the gun now. Well, maybe a little fear of that air stripper thing that is welded to the end of the barrel AND the shroud at the same time. (what a bad idea). But now that I know how to keep things in alignment, we are good to go.

Hey Tominco, How about you make a short video about putting the barrel back in the WC and how to get the pellet probe depth correct. All the other helpful videos I've watched and I never see anyone explaining how it is done. Now that I've done it a few dozen times (really), I can almost get it exactly right by eyeball. I still use the caliper to be sure though.

Thanks for the read.

Crusher