• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HUMA external regulator

Where could I find t a Huma external regulator in stock in the states?
@JCarlin2778 It may not hurt to create a “Want to Buy” (WTB) ad on AGN. Just expect to get all sorts of replies including con artists trying to direct you to contact their “buddy” off of this site who has just what you need. Ordering from Hima Air isn’t so bad. It’s a good practice to wait until you’d like to purchase multiple items from the to justify paying around $35-$45 in shipping costs. They do ship fast though.

Reactions: JCarlin2778
@JCarlin2778 It may not hurt to create a “Want to Buy” (WTB) ad on AGN. Just expect to get all sorts of replies including con artists trying to direct you to contact their “buddy” off of this site who has just what you need. Ordering from Hima Air isn’t so bad. It’s a good practice to wait until you’d like to purchase multiple items from the to justify paying around $35-$45 in shipping costs. They do ship fast though.
Mannnn... I think I will just pay Huma and just skip the games!!! Lol

Reactions: Ezana4CE