• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning huma dual reg for impact mkii

I haven't used it but I did hear from someone that has and he claims it's insanely consistent. Like 1 fps consistent. Like for every single shot when he uses sorted pellets. I imagine this really is only a benefit for extreme bench rest guys. One downside obviously is more complexity and more parts to break. Like I said I have no experience so that's just pointing out the obvious. 

I worked over the AMP reg in my Impact. It only creeps 5b over many days and has a very fast response time. So for now I won’t be moving my bottle forward 2.5 inches to jump on a dual reg bandwagon. If Huma wanted to, they could design a reg to make MKII Impacts dual reg guns without pawning off a universal bottle reg on us. They should design one that lets us use our bottle valve even if we have to remove the bottle threaded thing from the gun. They better build a ton of them because there are a ton of old Impacts out there and guys just itching to jump on that bandwagon. It would be their biggest seller. Huub, are you listening?

I really like the concept but execution of huma is poor for over 200 dollars as @vetmx have mentioned. BUT how much can you improve MOA/sub MOA at 100 yards with extra length and complexity? I tinker and retune way too often to use a HUMA ever. heck, for someone who swear to buy the M3 before it came out but bought an crown instead because I simply don’t see much improvement over my modded MK2PP. The juice isn’t worth the squeezing if you ask me.