• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Huma-Air Tuning Regulator for FX Impact/Maverick/Dreamline

Classified Status
SOLD
Today I am selling one brand new (never used) Huma-Air Tuning Regulator for the FX Impact MKII/MKIII/ Maverick/ Dreamline Air Rifles. (this Huma Reg has the 16mm piston). Huma-Air retails these regulators for $88.72 each, but I am selling this brand new regulator for $60.00, which includes free shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. I already sold one of the two regs shown below so I only have one left to sell...
All the best, Chuck Peffley
Note to moderators: I have copied and pasted the info from Huma regarding these regulators, so that a prospective buyer can be sure of exactly what FX Rifles these are for. If that is not okay please contact me and I will delete that part of this post. https://huma-air.com/fx-impact-and-crown-tuning-regulator-gen-3-by-huma-air/

20240303_133327.jpg

Last edited: