• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Huma-Air: Has anyone had problems ordering recently?

I have ordered several regulators from Huma-Air in the past and never had a problem. Fast service and excellent products. Unfortunately, this is a summary of what happened with my last order: I ordered, and obviously paid, 8 tins of pellets in February 11, 2022. Two tins of the pellets I ordered were not in stock, so I tried to replace these for two that were in stock. While emailing Huma still trying to find some replacements for the two missing tins, I received a package from Huma with 6 tins. The package had a proforma invoice, with no description of its content. After many emails and attempts to solve the case of the missing tins without success, on March 4, I decided to ask for a refund for the two tins. Huma responded that they had a Covid situation and that will take care of my request asap. I emailed them again a week later, March 11, and the person attending my case told me he passed my request to his supervisor on March 14. Well, today is March 22 and I still don't have my refund neither my two tins of pellets... I would like to know if anybody here has had problems recently when ordering from Huma. 

I've never had any issues with Huma. If there was any issue with the order it was always resolved in a customer friendly way. Keep up the good work.

I agree. As soon as Huub heard about my case the problem was solved. The person with whom I was trying to solve my case was always very friendly and courteous. Just not very efficient.

I've never had any issues with Huma. If there was any issue with the order it was always resolved in a customer friendly way. Keep up the good work.

I agree. As soon as Huub heard about my case the problem was solved. The person with whom I was trying to solve my case was always very friendly and courteous. Just not very efficient.

@cilami Wow! The owner responded and took care of you. That’s impressive. I too was made aware of sick staff when dealing with them a last month. Yes I recently had an issue with an order from Huma Air and posted about it. They do ship fast. As for the communication issue, if you got a response from a customer service rep named Tony, then I can see where confusion likely occurred. I found it difficult to communicate with him/her. Tony was polite for the most part, but as you stated not so efficient. Once I was able to speak with someone else things went much more smoothly and an amicable resolution was reached. Glad they helped you sort out your issue.