HUMA AIR Externally Adjustable Inline PCP Regulator With Integrated Fillset

What are y'all's options on the huma air external 315 bar regulator. Will it work on air Force Texan with CF tank and TX2 valve?

Screenshot_20240122_202212_Chrome.jpg

Although it’s my first time seeing that reg being able to handle 315 bar input pressure , I suggest getting a larger reg for a big bore. Something like 5000 psi. The Texan with the TX2 valve has a carbon fiber tank can hold a higher fill pressure the the aluminum tanks on earlier Texans. You may get a Huben or something that can take a higher fill pressure or you may opt to rent a nitrogen tank. In these situations an in-line regulator that can handle higher pressure may prove beneficial in the future. Plus why constantly push your reg to the max?

Last edited:
I'm new to airgunning and not sure about the nitrogen tank rental. Can I use nitrogen to power my gun? How does that work?
@JCarlin2778 Yes you can use nitrogen to power your PCP airguns. It's a dry inert gas. With nitrogen you don't have to worry about moisture trapped in compressed high pressure air being transferred to your PCPs. Considering that you're new, unless you already work with nitrogen, I'd worry about that later.

Absolutely!! I think I'm just going to go with the regman 2.0. I was hopeing to find something a little more compact but understand completely your advice about higher pressure regulators for high pressure guns.
@JCarlin2778 That looks like a solid piece of gear. Their stuff costs, but they have nice build quality in my experience.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore