• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Rails Huma Air Extended Scope Rail & 700mm Barrel Tensioner Kit for FX Maverick - Reduced

Classified Status
SOLD

NAProf

Oct 10, 2021
Lewes, Delaware, United States
The Huma-Air extended precision picatinny scope rail comes with a built-in barrel clamp and 20 mm carbon fiber barrel tensioner system set up for 700mm barrels. The barrel tensioner is the only kit for a FX Maverick which clamps the steel barrel securely with a clamp that is attached to the rifle frame. You will not be putting stress on the single barrel screw in the breech. The kit can be used with all calibers of FX Mavericks.

The extended picatinny rail with its 280 mm of length, is around 70 mm longer compared to the factory scope rail. The top picatinny rail has a 30 MOA angle to increase the vertical adjustment range of your rifle scope for longer distances. To improve the accuracy of your rifle, the scope rail is not just screwed to the action with the 3 top screws, but also has a milled keyway into the rail so it aligns perfectly on the action of the FX Maverick.

I was shooting groups at MOA or a bit larger at 100 yds with Zan 20gr .177 slugs using this kit. But lost my 100 yd range to a developer and decided to concentrate on HFT. So traded my Maverick for a 380mm barrel Crown MkII. The new owner was looking for a compact Mav so I still have the 700mm barrel kit and the Huma Barrel Tension System.

Looking for $175 shipped for this ($300+ new with shipping). Willing to make this part of a trade for a laminated Crown Stock or a Walnut Crown stock with an adjustable cheek piece.
Or make me an OFFER! PayPal FF preferred.
20230720_135101.jpg

20230720_135107.jpg

Last edited: