• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Huma Air - are they teleporting parts?

weevil

Dec 19, 2022
Utah
I’m revamping my prod with a Huma reg and lightweight hammer from Hill airguns. Ordered the reg direct from Huma because I also needed a Huben reg, which I couldn’t find from a US vendor.

I placed the German/Dutch Huma order and US-based Hill Airgun order on Monday AM. Which one do you think arrived today (Weds at 3PM in Utah)?

This isn’t meant to throw shade on Hill (they’re just as fast/slow as many other US companies) but rather to highlight the extraordinary ability of a Euro company to get parts delivered to a house in the western US in 50 hours! And they do this every time, with what I consider to be a relatively low shipping fee. Indeed, monetarily, it was at best a wash to get a prod reg alone from Huma or from AoA. However, even though Arizona is my neighbor state, the German option is again, typically faster in my experience 🤔.