• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Huge difference between Buck Rail and Edgun West

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had issues with both my $30.00 moderator, insert coming off and $2300.00 leshiy 2 leaking air.
Buck Rail replaced moderator no questions asked! 5 Stars Buck Rail!!! As far as the Leshiy: Apparently, I received the gun with the emergence bleed screw 3mm ball missing on the lower air tube causing the leak. Until recently I shot at least twice a week never really noticing a leak, after an unavoidable hiatus of not shooting, for two weeks the leak became very apparent. I emailed, Brain, he did let me know about the ball. [3 stars for that] He did have me try to crack the bleed screw and retighten but after two failed attempts I decided to remove the screw completely and try to reseat, Now I did this over a very course mat [I learned that trick a long time ago] When I emailed Brain about the missing ball & inquiring about purchasing one. So far, [ going on about two weeks now] I have not received a response [minus 5 stars] I'm more a listener than talker [you can tell by the number of my posts] But I though the Nation should beware the difference between Buck Rail and Edgun West A bummer because I really did want to purchase a behemoth and possibly a R5M!

Leshiy Ballon 2.jpg

That’s too bad. I, too, had a bad experience with EdGun West a few years back. It also prevented me from purchasing a R5M from him. It’s unfortunate. I really love my Leshiy classic that I bought from him and wanted to support a small American business, but I have ended up ordering parts and barrels from Europe to avoid another disappointing experience.

Perhaps if you called him instead of relying on email he would respond better? Emails get ignored by everyone. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: bink2
I too had a not so pleasant experience with Edgun West and have since just purchased from Edgun.Shop in Spain. Have had much better results and experiences with them.
I know many others have had great success with Edgun West and I am happy for them but that has nothing to do with poor experiences other’s have. I would give Edgun West a call and see if that gets you better results. Wishing you the best but if things don’t work out try the other route.

Reactions: bink2
Similar experience to bink2. Edgun West seems to have great presales and sales support (only one purchase). The gun was delivered promptly without any issues. However when it came to ordering replacement parts a lot of lip service over a month using both email and voice mail, Edgun West ending up ghosted me. I ending up getting great service from another Edgun dealer in the Spain. Where the availability of parts and information were great. When you buy any product you should consider the vendor's quality of the service and support along with the product's quality. Without service and replacement parts you may end up owning a 2K+ paperweight!

Similar experience to bink2. Edgun West seems to have great presales and sales support (only one purchase). The gun was delivered promptly without any issues. However when it came to ordering replacement parts a lot of lip service over a month using both email and voice mail, Edgun West ending up ghosted me. I ending up getting great service from another Edgun dealer in the Spain. Where the availability of parts and information were great. When you buy any product you should consider the vendor's quality of the service and support along with the product's quality. Without service and replacement parts you may end up owning a 2K+ paperweight!
Sounds like me: Don't want to go out of country for service, parts or whatever but if our hands are forced/tied we do what we have to do.
Not to get to lost in the thread 5 Stars to Buck Rail!!!

I could address every one of the above grievances, but I see no long-term benefit. As for blink, I do not know your name, so I have no way even to find our email thread. Email is an unreliable platform, especially if you have emailed multiple times in the same thread; for this reason, I added a support system about ten months ago. If someone wants to chat about their gun, email is acceptable. If you need support, please use this system. For the record, we repair about 15 guns every week. So claiming we do not provide support or parts is a flat-out lie. If you want to bash me, it's a free country spreading falsehoods that people's Leshiys have become paperweights is a lie, and I will rebuff them.

Reactions: Audigit
Status
Not open for further replies.