Huben Huben

I just bought a brand new GK1. emailed before I bought it to make sure it was a v3 They said it was. I also ordered the heavier magazine release lever for $40 dollars. Now that I am checking into it the v3 I started looking at other dealers and the levers are hanging downward. That is not how mine came. mine is facing upwards and being left handed I need it pointed upwards because if I put the lever he sent with it on I can't shoot it as the lever is hanging in the way of my trigger finger. I emailed the seller twice and he isn't responding.I am not sure what to do. I don't want to tarnish anyone's reputation because it could be a mistake somewhere.PLEASE ADVISE

The magazine release on the V3 version, I have one, points upward to accommodate left handed shooters. It points downward on the V1 version which makes it difficult to shoot for lefties. The vendor you bought from supplied you with a heavier V1 magazine release. Not sure why they would knowing you ordered and they shipped you a V3 GK1. Hope you get an answer from them and the correct release.

I just got one too but from Kelly. I'm a lefty and the V3 lever works great for me. I'm not sure you will need an extra lever anyhow. Just make sure not to let it snap back without holding it. Mine came with the 1/2" moderator adapter included. Mine is in .22cal. and I love it so far. Shoots the Crosman hollowpoint 14gr. really well at 25yrds. I haven't changed the settings it came with and is shooting the Crosmans which fit nice and snug at about 750fps and no glitches so far. I get 2 mags worth from 300 bar to 200bar. After 2 mags( 38 shots) the fps. is usually still above 650fps. Accuracy is just under an inch with an occational flier on me with a red dot. Birdie you are going to love it. I did buy a hinged loading ramp on ebay.

Reactions: Wauzoo
I looked at several vendors and the picture shows the v3 magazine release pointed downward. Look at Krazy Kools or Ares tactical pictures. Unless their pictures are not up to date. I will use it like it came.but I would appreciate them letting me return the $40 part I don't need.
V1 point downwards.......V3 points upwards

Pictures in any website are at times wrong

Birdie, does the gun say V3 on it? It may be that it was assembled with the older style lever.

Request the vendor to trade you out the lever's and parts for the correct one's.
IT CAME WITH THE UP LEVER! The heavy one I paid $40 for hangs downward and in the way of my shooting finger. It was supposed to be a v3. I am not sure what is going on but they won"t respond.

• Sad
Reactions: Wauzoo
I have no problem using it in the upward position. All I want is my $40 back. I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong area..
Nope, it's not posted in the wrong area. Those of us who have the V1 & V3 models are here to answer your questions. I think we all can agree you have a V3 and the vendor was wrong for selling you a V1 lever? I'm not sure who the vendor is, but I have a hunch who it is. If it's the same as I'm thinking, I pre-ordered a GK1 there, then canceled a week or so later because of the Gregor Kamensek Edition being offered. I'm impatient and wanted to make sure I got one without the wait I was seeing. I sent an email to cancel, heard back the next day and my order was canceled. I had to pay a small fee on my deposit due to using a cc, but felt it was worth it. The vendor apologized for the fee and said it was the company that they use for online sales that was charging it. Don't give up, contact them again and I hope u get the refund you deserve. 😎