HUBEN The first company to use 2 regs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm
1f914.svg
, I have 3 valves. 1 in and 2 out. However the regulator is completely blown!
1f92c.svg

I highly recommend the Huma if you are looking for a replacement. It's not externally adjustable, but with the range of adjustment you get from the power wheel, I don't really see where I need an externally adjustable regulator.

The 3 Laws for AGN Members 

1) Any Member sharing injury, violence, insults, slander, politics, racism, religion, unauthorized advertising, profanity, obscenity, illegal use, self-defense, unsafe operation or handling of an airgun, will have said content removed and be issued an administrative warning.

2) Violation of Law #1 will result in written notification of probation. Violation of probation will result in permanent removal of membership.

3) Airgun Nation Forum values humanity above all else. Before sharing, ask yourself if your contribution is in compliance with the 3 Laws.

Unfortunately, this topic had to be locked due to members not being able to have a discussion with each other without breaking ALL of the AGN laws. This could have been a productive topic for newer members to learn from. If your post was removed, please consider educating yourself on how to speak to others without being slanderous, insulting, using profanity, etc. 

Status
Not open for further replies.