Airforce Huben Power Reg for AIRFORCE AIRGUNS

I just came in from having some 50 yard fun with my TalonP.
I don't think most people give these guns the credit they are due.

Do you have the Huma reg installed? If so did you do the work yourself? I'm interested for my new Talon SS but I'm not a very good "mechanic."

DSC00318.JPG

Reactions: RM.510bigbore

Do you have the Huma reg installed? If so did you do the work yourself? I'm interested for my new Talon SS but I'm not a very good "mechanic."

View attachment 443651
No regulator on mine. I do have regulated guns, but the beauty of Airforce is their simplicity.
I get decent shot strings, just not over a 60 or 70 shot string. Thats what I have my Prophet for.
I get 15 to 20 consistant shots with my TalonP unregulated.

If I were to use a regulator, I think I would just teather to a regulated tank.

View attachment 443651
Airforce guns are so simple to work on, that you should have no real surpises installin your Huben.

I picked up the straight version of this (not the one with the larger plenum) for my .22 talon and these are what my shot strings look like. The first string was with my Kodiak 21 grains that my talon normally shoots at about 800fps. With the Cricket the FPS were in the 400's and rose a little after each shot maxing at 500fps. The second string is with some super light RWS 11grains and saw the same thing with significantly rising fps after starting slow. I tried adjusting the reg up and down, and also with a total of four different pellets the results were similar. Any idea on why it could be doing this?

IMG_3194.PNG
IMG_3193.PNG

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Haha dude its only aboutttttttt..................... 17 inches! Haha. Not bad with that super far forward red dot, honestly. But yeah, I've been looking at other tanks that will still fit the factory butt stock so I can still use a sling. I am thinking this .36L tank would be a pretty solid option to cut out like 7cm/2.75": https://amzn.to/4bMBKdN. That or this .42L which is like 3cm longer than the .36L --> https://amzn.to/48pxT3q

If I had known I'd be getting a TON of shots like this from the beginning I'd have started with a shorter tank. The longboi is starting to grow on me, though, and the shot count is insane.
Do you think any of the dual tank adapters may fit? You could put 2 480cc 300b bottles if that were the case.