• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Airforce Huben Power Reg for AIRFORCE AIRGUNS

Starting this thread now and I'll keep it updated as I go along. In a nutshell: I received (2) regs from Huben Power to the Airforce Condor or Talon platforms. The 23CC plenum drop down version is going on my old ,22 Condor (now owned by a friend) and the 50cc power plenum straight version is going on a .25 Condor that a gentleman should be shipping to me here soon.
1706627991557.png

Here is a video teaser:

Links for you guys:
Huben Power Airforce Reg, drop down version: https://shop.hubenpower.com/products/huben-power-z-cricket-regulator?rs_ref=xFnJgccX
50CC version: https://shop.hubenpower.com/products/huben-power-cricket-max-regulator?rs_ref=xFnJgccX
10% DISCOUNT CODE!!! RSZa
68ci/1.1L 4500psi bottle: https://amzn.to/49eipA5
Nice bottle cover: https://amzn.to/4b9dZwa

I'll keep this thread updated as I go through my testing with these things.

Reactions: Bras.25
A word of warning! Unless someone can prove otherwise there’s nothing here that makes me think this is run/owned by the same people who produce the Huben K1 PCP air rifle. This company doesn’t use the @huben.com email, they have a gmail account. Seems like they’re trying to piggyback off the success that “Huben” has made. In no way am I making a statement to the quality or effectiveness of this company’s products, just wanted clarification as it smells fishy.

@AirShootist Can you please prove me wrong or clarify that this is a separate company.

Nope, not affiliated with Huben airguns. Huben is a popular term in China, and the meaning escapes me at the moment, but it's something like "good fortune" or something like that. They explained it to me since I asked the same question. And the similar symbol you see is a popular tiger glyph from ancient China. Maybe not the best name choice, since it is confused with the airgun manufacturer, but it sounds like it was not intentional. Maybe they didn't know about Huben Airguns when they made their name? Anyway that's all I got on that!

Alright I got my project gun, here it is! This is a .25 and will be getting the 50cc plenum this weekend. Primary Arms red dot mounted high to use with NODs (it has 2 NV settings)

1707416543968.png

And here is my old Condor SS .22, which belongs to my homie now, already regged with the drop down version and a 68ci 4500psi tank. Been sitting for a week with zero creep or leakage. Slinging 28gr Eun Jin at 880.

1707416642613.png

Stay tuned, will work on a video this weekend but I also have an NRL22 match so time is thin...

Reactions: ToddGeddes63
Update here:
I've been testing the 50CC plenum model on my newly acquired (and somewhat clapped out!) .25 Condor SS. At first I was only getting 45fpe but I think I had the reg set too high at like 190 bar. I lowered it to 150 and I am getting about 50-52fpe. Curious to see if I could get more than that at lower pressures, I shot the bottle down below the reg pressure and unfortunately the velocity decreased as the plenum pressure dropped below 150. I think 150 bar is the ticket with the stock hammer and spring. I do, however, have a heavy spring and the 95g heavy hammer on the way from TalonTunes. I am thinking with those I can maybe crank it back up around 180 and get some pretty serious power like 60fpe. It's been really fun tinkering with this thing and I absolutely fricken LOVE having this broomstick equipped with a red dot and shooting pellets, for once. Such a fun gun for pest control out to like 75 yards!

Here is a pic from yesterday:

1708555676514.png

For a quick and dirty hunting setup that can go all weekend on one charge, I think I've got this thing setup almost exactly how I want it! The Primary Arms red dot has 2 NV settings and it's mounted really high so I can use it with NODS, and I mounted a cheap Amazon green laser ( https://amzn.to/42S4nCf ) for those Quickdraw McGraw hip shots that I love to do to vermin. Damn thing is so bright I can easily see it in direct sunlight! Gun is a little long with the 500cc tank but it's growing on me.

1708555901312.png

Update here:
I've been testing the 50CC plenum model on my newly acquired (and somewhat clapped out!) .25 Condor SS. At first I was only getting 45fpe but I think I had the reg set too high at like 190 bar. I lowered it to 150 and I am getting about 50-52fpe. Curious to see if I could get more than that at lower pressures, I shot the bottle down below the reg pressure and unfortunately the velocity decreased as the plenum pressure dropped below 150. I think 150 bar is the ticket with the stock hammer and spring. I do, however, have a heavy spring and the 95g heavy hammer on the way from TalonTunes. I am thinking with those I can maybe crank it back up around 180 and get some pretty serious power like 60fpe. It's been really fun tinkering with this thing and I absolutely fricken LOVE having this broomstick equipped with a red dot and shooting pellets, for once. Such a fun gun for pest control out to like 75 yards!

View attachment 437963

For a quick and dirty hunting setup that can go all weekend on one charge, I think I've got this thing setup almost exactly how I want it! The Primary Arms red dot has 2 NV settings and it's mounted really high so I can use it with NODS, and I mounted a cheap Amazon green laser ( https://amzn.to/42S4nCf ) for those Quickdraw McGraw hip shots that I love to do to vermin. Damn thing is so bright I can easily see it in direct sunlight! Gun is a little long with the 500cc tank but it's growing on me.

View attachment 437967
Nice looking rig. What LOP on that thing? Were you a basketball player? 🏀🗑️

Haha dude its only aboutttttttt..................... 17 inches! Haha. Not bad with that super far forward red dot, honestly. But yeah, I've been looking at other tanks that will still fit the factory butt stock so I can still use a sling. I am thinking this .36L tank would be a pretty solid option to cut out like 7cm/2.75": https://amzn.to/4bMBKdN. That or this .42L which is like 3cm longer than the .36L --> https://amzn.to/48pxT3q

If I had known I'd be getting a TON of shots like this from the beginning I'd have started with a shorter tank. The longboi is starting to grow on me, though, and the shot count is insane.

Update here:

View attachment 437963

I have the TT heavy hammer and spring. Cranked up at 19bar spring around 8 was getting 64fpe. Maxed out at that pressure was 68fpe on my ss.

Now with the .25 Condor SS shooting the 34gr FX pellets I am achieving 58FPE, launching them at 875fps! I did this by inserting a TalonTunes 95g heavy hammer and upping the reg to 170. I am at 12 on the power wheel, and still getting a TON of shots per fill. I think I could get even more power if I put the heavy spring in there and jacked up the reg to 200..... but why? I am already shooting heavy pellets at the optimal speed. LOVE this red dot setup! I have it zeroed at 30/50 yards and it is very flat between near and far zeros. It is already proving to be quite a vermin dispatcher in this configuration...

I am waiting on a little special sauce from Huben before I publish some more content on this thing.... so stay tuned. ;)

Huben Power make great regulators and I stock their adjustable paintball type regulator for that reason.

They are cloned a lot though so the only way to be sure you get an original one is either directly from them in China or checking with them who are offical sellers / dealers, like me. I chat with Nick at Huben regularly.

I just fitted one of their regulated dream valves to a JTS Aircuda Max to fit a carbon bottle to it. My fx pocket chronograph wasn't picking up every shot for some reason but it picked up 3 in a row that had 0 deviation!

20240301_171716.jpg
this is my regulated setup for the .22 is set at 1900 psi n is shooting 25gr slugs at 960fps.. will try the .25 - 24" barrel to see what speed it gives me.. but this was a very rare find since this is a Doug Noble custom regulator for the AF . N those who has them never.. post them for sale. In fact I had to purchase the hole gun to buy it ..it was not working and Doug was so kind to put it in top shape again..