• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben Huben pistol

I knew it was a matter of time before you bought one lol. What made finally you decide to buy it?
Funny !!

Yeah, I've thought about a semi-auto rifle for some time. Sorta leaning toward the Steyr, but...it's a lot of money.
Then a few months back I found the YouTube video(s) with Gregor K. talking about the Huben pistol that he was working on and talking to Huben about.

So yeah, being that it's not...a "new" gun, it's a rework of a rifle into a pistol configuration, with a proven action. I thought...I'll wait a little and follow what others are saying about it.

So...yeah, I decided to give one a try !

Mike

Received today.
HA...a big joke to all those whining about things made in China. Mine has the word, China all over the case !! Nice little case with tools and spare parts.

Anyway -

Yeah, very nice. Not as heavy as I expected, very easy to hold on target. Smooth trigger, if not a "little" harder a pull than I expected. The big grip is well done. Fits my hand fairly well. I think that no modifications will be required.
I mounted a Holosun HE508T-GR to it. No cheap sights for a nice gun !! Only a few shots to bring it on target. For now I put a 0dB mitigator on the barrel, but waiting for a new Wylie can.
The guns parts fit well. The magazine fits well, I was sort of expecting a little of a loose fit. Not so. Everything seems to fit well with its mating parts.

I had really no perceived expectations, but I think I got more than I expected...so far anyway.

Mike

I'm learning that some guns have a...little more to them than others. Simple parts, but welcome in any case.
From Kelly at KRAZCOOL -

1 - A 3D printed fill probe plug. With two o-rings to both hold it in place and to keep the pocket sealed.
2 - A brass cup is installed into the bottom grip screw. This greatly helps preserve the shelf / set for the grip screw.

Two very nice touches that I've noticed that not all guns have.

Mike

Hi I’m contemplating buying a GK1, is it feas to fill up with a Hill hand pump?
thanks
Absolutely.
I fill all (6) of my PCP pistols with a hand pump. I doubt you ever get to a "full" fill, by hand, but who cares ? You should be able to get a good two full magazines worth by hand, maybe more.

Remember...it's good exercise too .

Mike

Mike - congrats. Trigger can be adjusted via the two grub screws on back plate at the top of the grip. Stage one is left screw and two is right. Clockwise increases pull weight. Mine came in too light at 3oz and around 1/4 turn took it to 8oz.
The above info ...may...be backward !

The right most (nearest the right edge) screw is the "first stage" weight adjustment.
The center most set screw is the "second stage" weight adjustment.

At least is it is on MY gun !!
With the grip off...you can see the parts moving when you move the trigger.

Mike

Reactions: TiPascal
The above info ...may...be backward !

The right most (nearest the right edge) screw is the "first stage" weight adjustment.
The center most set screw is the "second stage" weight adjustment.

At least is it is on MY gun !!
With the grip off...you can see the parts moving when you move the trigger.

Mike
You’re correct Mike, so sorry!

You all know what they look like, but...this one's...mine

1696181288184.jpeg

Mike