❓ Has anybody found a way to
delete the golden color of the gauge and lever?

I associate "gold" with "old", antique, and with tradition, the classics, and other notions that —
for me — just don't fit a high-tech weapon.

Thanks to Manny's suggestion, I will be getting flat black Rustoleum truckbed line paint to delete the wood-look of the grip
that gives me the same notions as the gold.... 😉

Cheers,

Matthias
Paint the gauge with the bed liner also, so it matches the grip??? With the grip and lever assembly removed there's enough room to mask off the gun under the gauge for spraying.

Paint the gauge with the bed liner also, so it matches the grip??? With the grip and lever assembly removed there's enough room to mask off the gun under the gauge for spraying.
Stick a quarter over the gauge face and paint the whole damn gun John Deere Blitz black.
That‘ll be a high tech paint job.

Reactions: PCPFanNL
Hey guys got a new grip design that allows you to install your own folding stock. Its very sturdy as it has 3 mounting spots.
Pick on up at www.bravo3d.com
use Promo CODE: Bravo7 to get 7% off your order.

PicatinnyGripLeft-01-01.jpg

PicatinnyGripLeftonly-01.jpg

PicatinnyGripLeftwGrip-01.jpg

PicatinnyGripRight wFront-01.jpg

HubenGk1KitRight-01.jpg

I am going to contact him because the picture in the website is completely different I would have never got it if I knew the way it actually is

I am going to contact him because the picture in the website is completely different I would have never got it if I knew the way it actually is

Maybe you have it mounted upside down? (/the other way around)

IMG_4384.jpeg

Thanks for the encouragement to grab the spray paint. Just f8nished ordering the truck bed flat black. 👍🏼

Matthias

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
Maybe you have it mounted upside down? (/the other way around)

View attachment 457078
I looked into that, that is the way it came from BuckRail

I tried to see if I could take the tube off and rotate it but it has a noch so this is the way he made it and fits,...did he make a mistake ?
possibly, he might have mounted right hand tubes in a left hand hinge and viceversa.

Either way the way it came is pretty much useless unless you mount it higher but then it forces you to also mount the scope higher and that is a no no for me.

• Sad
Reactions: PCPFanNL
Got my Buck Rail folder and a butt stock I had , mount from Andrew works great he sent me a link I'm going to try as a QD latch

View attachment 457045
Just looking at elwoodblues picture and his folder is a right folder, mine is a left folder,.....possible that he is busy with a bunch of orders and he's rushing but definitely an issue he should address

I think it'll look great on your shorty, since it's a little less bulky than the original wooden grip ^^
Yeah I think so also and if they become available I probably get one even if I would prefer if the had the rear palm swell like real 1911 grips have,

Having said that the way I shaped the grip on my shorty it's extremely comfortable feels great.

I will reshape the other grip that originally came with my shorty the same way but this time will also take off the finger groves.

Reactions: DonEnzone