Got myself a custom grip and rear picatinny mount on the way. Both annodized aluminium. Can't wait to slap them on my GK1!
The handle itself is fully compatible with 1911 grips ^^

View attachment 455828
WOW,...... 1911 finally that is great looking forward to see it mounted

Where did you get it ?

Reactions: kkarmical
Got myself a custom grip and rear picatinny mount on the way. Both annodized aluminium. Can't wait to slap them on my GK1!
The handle itself is fully compatible with 1911 grips ^^

View attachment 455828

WOW,...... 1911 finally that is great looking forward to see it mounted

Where did you get it ?
Just saw these last night on FB, still don't know where they're sourced from, but they're on my list of wants for sure..
Here's what they look like mounted, NMG

FB_IMG_1713199550353.jpg

Yeah the guy who makes them is part of the "Huben GK1 owners" facebook group. Really amazing work and exactly what I was looking for.

I will ask him if it's okay to share his FB account. Obviously I don't want to be responsible for him getting overwhelmed with messages.
Overwhelmed by messages, lol
For what he charges he shouldn't be anything but ecstatic😅

Reactions: Hopper
Yeah the guy who makes them is part of the "Huben GK1 owners" facebook group. Really amazing work and exactly what I was looking for.

I will ask him if it's okay to share his FB account. Obviously I don't want to be responsible for him getting overwhelmed with messages.
Is it Lee?
I've seen his work, but I've been skeptical because it's on Facebook.

Also I would appreciate it if you could find out if there is any way to order outside of FB. For some of us Airgunnation is as close as we're willing to get to social media.

Also I would appreciate it if you could find out if there is any way to order outside of FB. For some of us Airgunnation is as close as we're willing to get to social media.
My issue is that Facebook is full of scams, whereas sales posted here are more likely to be legitimate.
I've seen that guy's supposed work on Facebook, and everything he does looks beautiful, but with AI and catfishing and bots and scams etc, etc.... I just don't trust anything I see on fb.🤷‍♂️
Also, I'm fairly certain he's from the UK... not that there's anything wrong with that, but I feel like international limitations might make a scam all the more feasible.
If he were a well known member on these forums, I'd likely be more inclined to buy from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wauzoo
Overwhelmed by messages, lol
For what he charges he shouldn't be anything but ecstatic😅
It's a side hustle for him. I doubt he can crank out dozens of orders that quickly, so it only makes sense that I ask first.

Plus sharing his information around without his consent would be wrong. I asked if he has a website or email I can share, or if he only corresponds through facebook. Currently waiting for a response. I will let you guys know asap.

It's a side hustle for him. I doubt he can crank out dozens of orders that quickly, so it only makes sense that I ask first.

Plus sharing his information around without his consent would be wrong. I asked if he has a website or email I can share, or if he only corresponds through facebook. Currently waiting for a response. I will let you guys know asap.
No worries mate I get all that.

😅 --> was for the simple fact that so many guys on this forum don't do Facebook, Reddit, or anything social media or they could easily not have to have you do jack S and reach out to him themselves.
It's crazy 2024 and people act as they're still using rotary phones and can't take advantage of today's information age..

They give out free smartphones, not to hard to set up a completely burner account and not use your actual information...
Pretty much just like kkarmical is😅

Reactions: DonEnzone
My issue is that Facebook is full of scams, whereas sales posted here are more likely to be legitimate.
I've seen that guy's supposed work on Facebook, and everything he does looks beautiful, but with AI and catfishing and bots and scams etc, etc.... I just don't trust anything I see on fb.🤷‍♂️
Also, I'm fairly certain he's from the UK... not that there's anything wrong with that, but I feel like international limitations might make a scam all the more feasible.
If he were a well known member on these forums, I'd likely be more inclined to buy from him.
I have no issues dealing with someone in the UK however I suspect that someone in the US will eventually pick up a similar project. I've been tempted to CNC a Picatinny rail adapter for a stock. Given the popularity and break through performance of the GK1 there must be others with the same inkling regarding accessories. While my machine is capable of handling aluminum the last thing I need is another time consuming project, especially with the learning curve for a new material.

Regarding Facebook, it was formed with CIA seed money and serves as a data collection center for a social credit score. If you are unfamiliar with this concept may I suggest some of Rob Braxman's videos on internet privacy.

I have no issues dealing with someone in the UK however I suspect that someone in the US will eventually pick up a similar project. I've been tempted to CNC a Picatinny rail adapter for a stock. Given the popularity and break through performance of the GK1 there must be others with the same inkling regarding accessories. While my machine is capable of handling aluminum the last thing I need is another time consuming project, especially with the learning curve for a new material.

Regarding Facebook, it was formed with CIA seed money and serves as a data collection center for a social credit score. If you are unfamiliar with this concept may I suggest some of Rob Braxman's videos on internet privacy.
Was its predecessor myspace also formed by the CIA? What about twitter?

1713297476154.gif

After a couple of defective JMac folding stocks and the response from their Northern end of a South bound horse customer service I shook the dust off my feet. So I ordered an airsoft G&P Lightweight CNC Aluminum Folding Stock. Specifications were not available from the seller (Evike) however they assured me that there would be no hassles with a return. At 12.3 ounces it's not quite three ounces heavier than the JMac with a matt black finish and actually comes packed in a box instead of plastic bags. The extra weight is noticeable. At nine inches including the 1913 adapter it's a bit shorter than I like. Might be a decent budget option for some folks. Photos show the hinge setup for folding to the right to miss the air pressure guage.

20240416_192018.jpg

20240416_192145.jpg
20240416_192248.jpg

❓ Has anybody found a way to
delete the golden color of the gauge and lever?

I associate "gold" with "old", antique, and with tradition, the classics, and other notions that —
for me — just don't fit a high-tech weapon.

Thanks to Manny's suggestion, I will be getting flat black Rustoleum truckbed line paint to delete the wood-look of the grip
that gives me the same notions as the gold.... 😉

Cheers,

Matthias