• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.
Shorty in Da house !!!!....and it's a beauty.

This one looks a bit different then the other shorties you have seen around.

Many, many thanks to Kelly for making the conversion exactly how I asked and for setting the trigger at 2 # like he did to my other Pistol,.....Just ask Billy how sweet it is and how jealous he is :D :D
We’ve got to get some pictures and some shooting results!

Reactions: M0ist0ne
Now it's time to decide on the Carbine conversion for the Standard pistol.

BuckRail kit already up for sale or not ?
Can't recommend the A3tacticle enough. Quite pricey, but It's design allows for four different configurations. I like how you can configure it to step down for an added cheek pad, and still be low enough for the perfect cheek weld with a red dot OR a scope. Its allowing me to use the lowest scope rings, making my preferred scope height as close to the bore as possible. ( I've never scoped a pistol, but this gun is too accurate for just a dot sight!!)
Very solid lock up. Save up your dollars......you'll be glad you did imho.
Hers a pic.
Have fun

Huben gk1~01.jpg

Shorty in Da house !!!!....and it's a beauty.

This one looks a bit different then the other shorties you have seen around.

Many, many thanks to Kelly for making the conversion exactly how I asked and for setting the trigger at 2 # like he did to my other Pistol,.....Just ask Billy how sweet it is and how jealous he is :D :D
Congrats! Yup, I'm very envious of your trigger job Kelly did on it and can attest it to be spot on and somehow amazed that it even has a slight wall where you can predict the break. Gota figure out how he did that! Thanks again for letting me shoot at your work range, your the best Manny!

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Excellent call on matching up the tank with the barrel / shroud - it looks absolutely great! Now I wish I had that done on mine.
Thanks Billy, yeah much prefer the even looks,....next time we shoot I want to put the guns side by side, the airtank is definitely longer but also think the barrel is a tiny bit longer.

Reactions: Airtillery
BTW it's all Billy's fault I finally got the Huben pistol,....after we shot his pair there was no chance I could not get me one.

Then his fault again with the shorty :ROFLMAO: for you that have the Huben pistol and love it I can assure you if you handle a shorty you will have to have it, it's that sweet !

My suggestion is you put your name down with Kelly ( if you are a pistol shooter of course ) but if you are I tell you you'll absolutely love the shorty..... 100%

Reactions: Airtillery
Try to work it in so that she can get those $300 ear rings, (or what ever), she's been liking the looks of. 😉
Scott is exactly right. Don't be a selfish collector. His type of psychology keeps gun collectors happily married. After 43-plus years of marriage, I have mastered it. My wife is happy when I want a new gun because she knows I will be supportive of her next purchase. If I have 1500 bucks to spend on a rifle, certainly I should not whine when she wants to spend 500. :)

BTW it's all Billy's fault I finally got the Huben pistol,....after we shot his pair there was no chance I could not get me one.

Then his fault again with the shorty :ROFLMAO: for you that have the Huben pistol and love it I can assure you if you handle a shorty you will have to have it, it's that sweet !

My suggestion is you put your name down with Kelly ( if you are a pistol shooter of course ) but if you are I tell you you'll absolutely love the shortyi

My suggestion is you put your name down with Kelly ( if you are a pistol shooter of course ) but if you are I tell you you'll absolutely love the shorty..... 100%
it is good to have someone to blame the fault on:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Scott is exactly right. Don't be a selfish collector. His type of psychology keeps gun collectors happily married. After 43-plus years of marriage, I have mastered it. My wife is happy when I want a new gun because she knows I will be supportive of her next purchase. If I have 1500 bucks to spend on a rifle, certainly I should not whine when she wants to spend 500. :)

LOL, my wife hasn't shot my GK1 yet. When she does she will want one, probably a shorty. She studied the photo I showed her like her first look at a Leshiy 2.

Nutcracker's method does work, our version is a bit different. Within the budget we support each other's hobbies. Glad she didn't get into motorcycles, tires and brakes have a significantly shorter lifespan since autocross school!

Yeah that
Can't recommend the A3tacticle enough. Quite pricey, but It's design allows for four different configurations. I like how you can configure it to step down for an added cheek pad, and still be low enough for the perfect cheek weld with a red dot OR a scope. Its allowing me to use the lowest scope rings, making my preferred scope height as close to the bore as possible. ( I've never scoped a pistol, but this gun is too accurate for just a dot sight!!)
Very solid lock up. Save up your dollars......you'll be glad you did imho.
Hers a pic.
Have fun

View attachment 446353
Yeah that one is very nice but a bit pricey for me,....also I really like the AR grip on the BuckRail conversion,......just vaiting now for it to get on the shelf.

Reactions: scottblair