• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
...it looks like you can get a regulated one right from Huben if you want to pay...

...or, just a regulator...if you want to pay...

...the pricing on all the versions is quite a bit higher than from a Huben dealer stateside...

• Wow
Reactions: Bernie7
...it looks like you can get a regulated one right from Huben if you want to pay...

...the pricing on all the versions is quite a bit higher than from a Huben dealer stateside...

This is really cool, I had no idea there was a regulator available

Just be aware that hubenairguns.shop is not the same as the Huben manufacturer. Per Kelly at Kraz Cool Airguns:

"Huben is a factory that does not sell direct or have a factory outlet. Huben airgunshop is not Huben but rather a Dealer in Spain"
That’s funny I was about to mention that it’s the outlet for Wolfiek group. John at New England Airgun always says how it’s kinda bullpoop that they make their site try to appear as if it was the formal Huben owned and operated site. And I have to agree, the first time I came across it I thought it was too. For anyone who’s interested in what the manufacturer’s website looks like, it’s this (you’ll notice there’s nowhere to purchase anything)->

IMG_7471.png

Manny, how the heck are you getting the plunger down on those hand pumps above 300 bar? I know I weigh about 20 more pounds than you, and even with an extra 30 pounds in a backpack, dropping my weight fully… it just doesn’t budge. I have two different pumps that are working one is definitely a bit easier than the other. I wonder if there is a cheap one out there that maybe has a smaller swept volume or something and is a little easier at higher pressures? Don’t want to spend $200+ on a huben hand pump… by the time that sucker is shipped we’re halfway to getting a GX cs4 :(

Just be aware that hubenairguns.shop is not the same as the Huben manufacturer. Per Kelly at Kraz Cool Airguns:

"Huben is a factory that does not sell direct or have a factory outlet. Huben airgunshop is not Huben but rather a Dealer in Spain"

...they pretty much had me fooled, eh...this explains the high pricing...

...they do have some cool packages, but have priced themselves out of my market...I suppose some would be willing to pay a $376 premium to get a regulated package all sorted out rather than put it together themselves...

...FWIW they do have some GK1 V1 pistols to sell at a premium...is there any reason to prefer one of those to the GK1 V3...???...

Last edited:
Reactions: bernieorosz

That regulated GK1 is grossly overpriced. And, the Reg/gauge kit is about $100 overpriced in my opinion.

Reactions: Hapo
Manny, how the heck are you getting the plunger down on those hand pumps above 300 bar? I know I weigh about 20 more pounds than you, and even with an extra 30 pounds in a backpack, dropping my weight fully… it just doesn’t budge. I have two different pumps that are working one is definitely a bit easier than the other. I wonder if there is a cheap one out there that maybe has a smaller swept volume or something and is a little easier at higher pressures? Don’t want to spend $200+ on a huben hand pump… by the time that sucker is shipped we’re halfway to getting a GX cs4 :(
I don't know but you can ask Billy he was there when I was filling and I found with both the kind pumps I have it was pretty easy and fast to fill to 350 BAR,....Maybe I should make a Video ? :D

Just fyi I found some of my .25 mp mold 48 grain and NOE 50 grain bbt. Neither sit tightly in the magazine so not a good choice i assume.

What I’m wondering is if the loose fit only requires you to tip it back when loading but functions ok when firing? If the only place where the nose can slip forward is when the chamber rotates into alignment with the barrel that is one thing, and they would probably work fine. If the pellets can slide forward and catch up on some thing at other positions as the magazine rotates, then I would be hesitant to try anything but snug fitting projectiles.

Today I put the scope on my pistol to zero it in in case I have a chance to go hunting.

SAM_0026.JPG

SAM_0027.JPG

After I got it zeroed I wanted to check accuracy between the JSB MK II 34gr and my EunJin Nomad 43gr

I shot 3 groups each of 6 rounds from 20 yards rested on a paper towels roll with the scope set at 1.25X.

I had one phenomenal group with the JSB but all and all looks pretty even so I decided to shoot the EunJin from now on, eventually when I get the shorty and this one will become a Carbine I'll go back to the JSB

Here the 6 groups

SAM_0029.JPG

Couple pictures of the pellets

SAM_0032.JPG
SAM_0033.JPG
SAM_0034.JPG

This is the result of shaping the grip; arrow points towards the bit that probably should have stayed (and stayed more than the sketch implies).

View attachment 424512
If you have a chance could you please post another pic where the entire piece is visible so we can see how it looks with the rest of it?

Thank you!

Have a question about .22 flavor.

Around how many shots per fill could I get with a 250 bar or 3600 psi fill at around 15 fpe with 16-18gr pellets ?
M777, I'm getting 4+ mags with a 290 bar fill, and 15fpe, using the JSB 13.4 pellets. I shoot down to around 115bar.
This pistol is really efficient with air consumption.
Have fun