Well, that should make a lot of people happy,
I would never want my pistol to be regulated matter of fact I would like for them to offer an unregulated version of the rifle too,.....but I can see many shooters flocking to the regulated version of the pistol.
I think Kelly can unregulate a k1, you might give him a call if you are really interested in one.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Well, that should make a lot of people happy,
I would never want my pistol to be regulated matter of fact I would like for them to offer an unregulated version of the rifle too,.....but I can see many shooters flocking to the regulated version of the pistol.
Manny, the pistol is not regulated ,no room in air tube HTH.

Manny, the pistol is not regulated ,no room in air tube HTH.
Yeah Rodney you right, but that one showed by the member is a regulated version I think it's made from an other company with Huben permission or something like that.

Rodney I love my unregulated Huben pistol ;) and would love to see Huben offer an unregulated rifle, and that would be cheaper too :D

Reactions: MrP
Here you go Rodney,...the regulated Huben pistol

Manny, the K1 can do over a 100 fpe. the way it is & have a good shot string HTH
Yeah I know Rodney, what an incredible platform it is,...I'm just a simpleton and like keep things simple :ROFLMAO:

less parts, less thing can go wrong

What do you think an unregulated Huben rifle could do ?....120-130 FPE with the heaviest bullet ?

Yeah I know Rodney, what an incredible platform it is,...I'm just a simpleton and like keep things simple :ROFLMAO:

What do you think an unregulated Huben rifle could do ?....120-130 FPE with the heaviest bullet ?stol
Manny, magazine size is a limiting factor , pistol & rifle same size

What do you think an unregulated Huben rifle could do ?....120-130 FPE with the heaviest bullet ?
120-130 fpe is should be possible with an unregulated k1. I’ve reached 100 fpe (940 fps) shooting a 50 gr slug with the reg at 180-190 bar. Getting that slug to go 1040 fps for 122 fpe should be achievable with 200+bar.

Reactions: monstr2
120-130 fpe is should be possible with an unregulated k1. I’ve reached 100 fpe (940 fps) shooting a 50 gr slug with the reg at 180-190 bar. Getting that slug to go 1040 fps for 122 fpe should be achievable with 200+bar.
Phenomenal,...thanks

Will have to get one eventually to pair up with my Pistol.

The vast majority of the time my pistol will pull duty in the simple open sight configuration

SAM_0015.JPG

But in the rare occasion I can take her for a hog hunt she'll be wearing this 1.25x4 scope

SAM_0016.JPG

Question for the Huben pistol experts :

what power increase would I see with a quarter turn ?...and furthers quarter turns ?

Thanks a bunch.

I'm not an expert, but Kelly at Kraz Cool Airguns told me that after about 2-2.5 turns out, it will have maxed it's power. He also said that there is no 'stop' when turning out, so I'm not sure what would happen if you just kept turning and turning out.

I found with my .22, every 1/4 turn would yield another 3-5 FPE depending on pellet.

Question for the Huben pistol experts :

what power increase would I see with a quarter turn ?...and furthers quarter turns ?

Thanks a bunch.
With my .25 I have it set 1 3/4 turns from full max power, shooting the JSB MK2's around the same fps as you. This gives two magazines per fill, and a fairly flat and consistent shot string. It seems that each weight of pellet will have it's own sweet spot on the adjuster for a nice long and consistent shot string (at high fill pressure) before it drops off.

Reactions: MrP and Airgun561
With my .25 I have it set 1 3/4 turns from full max power, shooting the JSB MK2's around the same fps as you. This gives two magazines per fill, and a fairly flat and consistent shot string. It seems that each weight of pellet will have it's own sweet spot on the adjuster for a nice long and consistent shot string (at high fill pressure) before it drops off.
Thats a good result in terms of shot count,fps and standard deviation.My chrony gets here tomorrow i’m interested to see where the sweet spot will be for various ammo.