• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Hey all, I just wanted to share with you that if you are running lower power ( 600 fps ), and are seating JTS 14.89 dead center wadcutters, you can remove the load gate.
I have been testing this for 2000 rounds. No jams, very fast reload.
I have really been enjoying this gun for thousands of rounds. Seems to like the JTS dead centers in domes and wadcutters for lower power and the JSB 34 grain Beasts for high power.
Shoot on!

there are lots of bottle clamp/rail designs on thingaverse and stuff, for 34mm tubes, like this one

Reactions: DonEnzone
there are lots of bottle clamp/rail designs on thingaverse and stuff, for 34mm tubes, like this one
Scope mounts - the ones to add a short pic rail to the scope - and scope rings might also be usable, with modifications.

Last edited:
What Red Dot do you have mounted?
A not too cheap Ali express reflex sight with side mounted laser. I have bought 4 of these. They work very well. I have one with a laser that suffers an intermittent switch. As stated earlier, the lens center resides 49 mm above the barrel centerline. The laser resides 29 mm above and 25 mm to the right of the barrel centerline when mounted on the 11 mm shroud rail. These are important measurements. The lower these mount to the barrel, the better. The laser is particularly helpful for targets less than 20 feet away. It avoids estimating hold over distance.

One more point that I have stated before, but restate here again. These reflex sight's biggest advantage over other sight systems is field of view, lack of parallax and rapid target acquisition. The biggest drawback is the required intensity, which is dependent on ambient light. To compensate, there are 5 different intensity settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wauzoo
Pre-order for next shipment is in,.....soooo excited about this pistol, now that I tested one I want one NOW :ROFLMAO:

Forgot to mention it fits in a couple of Fanny packs I have,...yes this is " The PCP pistol " bar none, on all fronts

You almost had me there thinking that they were ready, not that your pre-order was in, hehe. Grats and enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
You almost had me there thinking that they were ready, not that your pre-order was in, hehe. Grats and enjoy!
I had to bail on my original Pre-order because I didn't have the money but now that I sold 10 guns I can dive in ;) in the future the .25 cal rifle will come my way too, hopefully not to long.

Reactions: weevil
I had to bail on my original Pre-order because I didn't have the money but now that I sold 10 guns I can dive in ;) in the future the .25 cal rifle will come my way too, hopefully not to long.
Very happy for you. Your thread and enthusiasm must have sold a few dozen. I just cancelled my 25 pistol order because I was seduced by the 30cal sidewinder mini. Will probably regret it but that’s how this goes.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
I have ok-ish experience with the RMR knockoffs from aliexpress and a bad experience with the SRO knockoffs - they don't hold zero even on an air rifle and have noticeable parallax.
I eventually ended up with 2 vector frenzys, which is the cheapest original red dot that I could find.
(this was for another air pistol)
You should qualify your experience better. What rifle, what sight (model), URL etc. Otherwise. your comment could bias less experienced members unjustifiably against all reflex sights, which might be judged as truly stupid. As a new member, I suggest that would not bode well for you.

You should qualify your experience better. What rifle, what sight (model), URL etc. Otherwise. your comment could bias less experienced members unjustifiably against all reflex sights, which might be judged as truly stupid. As a new member, I suggest that would not bode well for you.
I don't think I'm saying what you suggest I'm saying.

"Knockoff" means fake or airsoft version. "Original" means original - not pretending to be a different company's product, openly or covertly.
This original Trijicon SRO works. This airsoft/knockoff version from aliexpress doesn't work. The difference is 700 USD - this is the "SRO".
The "RMR" is another Trijicon product which is widely copied - the airsoft copies of which can work ok-ish, in my experience (links: original and airsoft/fake). But even though an RMR copy/knockoff/airsoft version has worked ok-ish for me, some of the time, I still prefer a cheap "original" Vector Frenzy red dot to it, because it is better and works better (there may be other places to get it).

An aliexpress knock-off RMR is what FLgunner says he has put on his pistol, but this approach only works ok-ish/some of the time in the specific case of knock-off RMRs and doesn't work in general with all knock-off red dots from aliexpress.

Last edited: