• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
The Netherlands importer/distributor/dealer gets their Hubens straight from Huben, with no restrictions/special models because there aren't any restrictions here as you know.
Atm they aren't even shipped yet from Hong Kong.
The whole full first (and even second?) production batch went to the US, it's that simple.
I'm very sorry to hear of you plight friend. Especially given that you reside in a location where you get to enjoy such a thing in all of its unneutered glory unlike some of your neighbors. I am shocked to hear of how the situation with Gregor was handled. My best guess is that this comes down to a matter of discounts in shipping costs by moving larger volumes all at once and like all things in business these decisions came down to what made the largest financial return in the shortest period of time. I look forward to Gregor's review if he still feels inclined to make one. I wish there was more I could offer you aside from my condolences.

I would also like to see one of these Holsters,
I hadn't seen "John-Neag" post on AGN before but his insite has been solid...He's been here since 2015 but only 5 posts...anyhow A quick Google search makes me believe he is with New England AirGuns.
I hopped on their website but I do not see a GK1 custom holster under accessories.
hopefully @John-neag can post a link and give us a bit of clarity.
If they do make a custom GK1 holster I will be ordering as soon as a link pops up.

Reactions: psycho62
One more point I would like to add. I'm not too upset about Huben's late delivery to Europe. As much as I would like to receive my GK1, being first usually encompasses all the grief of errors usually accompanying all new things. Perhaps late is better!
The powerplant of the GK1 is straight from the K1, so which errors do you expect?
Late ain't better. 🙂

The powerplant of the GK1 is straight from the K1, so which errors do you expect?
Late ain't better. 🙂
Well there’s the error of having too tight of a striker spring collar. This has caused some people’s springs to break. The collar is supposed to be slightly loose around the striker spring. Easy to fix but only if someone that got one before you was able to tell you the problem. Other wise you will be wondering what’s wrong with your gk1 as it will not function properly or at all depending on the condition of the spring. Mine was functioning fine with the tight collar but it’s just a matter of time before that tension ruins the spring so I swapped it out with one from the gk1 spare parts bag.

Besides the power plant, I would have preferred a more stout rear sight. I dropped my pistol (from 3 ft) the other day and now the rear sight is loose. I would prefer this part to be made from steel so that it will not deform so easy from a klutz like me dropping it.

Another small change would be to make two pins for the shroud so it will be in the same position as when you take it off and not change poi. The current single indexing pin has a loose tolerance.

Other than these small changes the gk1 has been incredible! Best pcp pistol I’ve owned.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBest and Genob
Well there’s the error of having too tight of a striker spring collar. This has caused some people’s springs to break. The collar is supposed to be slightly loose around the striker spring. Easy to fix but only if someone that got one before you was able to tell you the problem. Other wise you will be wondering what’s wrong with your gk1 as it will not function properly or at all depending on the condition of the spring. Mine was functioning fine with the tight collar but it’s just a matter of time before that tension ruins the spring so I swapped it out with one from the gk1 spare parts bag.

Besides the power plant, I would have preferred a more stout rear sight. I dropped my pistol (from 3 ft) the other day and now the rear sight is loose. I would prefer this part to be made from steel so that it will not deform so easy from a klutz like me dropping it.

Another small change would be to make two pins for the shroud so it will be in the same position as when you take it off and not change poi. The current single indexing pin has a loose tolerance.

Other than these small changes the gk1 has been incredible! Best pcp pistol I’ve owned.
I have a couple questions related to this:

1. Is there any benefit to having a tighter collar? Why did they install that one and provide the looser one in the parts bag? Almost as if they knew it would fail???

2. Can the spare be installed without degassing? Is it just a matter of popping off the back cover and swapping?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
I have a couple questions related to this:

1. Is there any benefit to having a tighter collar? Why did they install that one and provide the looser one in the parts bag? Almost as if they knew it would fail???

2. Can the spare be installed without degassing? Is it just a matter of popping off the back cover and swapping?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

1) I can’t see any benefit of having a tighter collar. You want the spring to be able to move freely and not be restricted. On my k1 bull pup the collar is loose and the spring has lasted 4 years still in great condition. I assume the collar is there to dampen spring twang.

2) Yes you don’t have to degas the pistol to replace the spring. Remove the two screws on the back and the spring will be right there. It is preloaded so hold your thumb over the plate as you’re removing the second screw.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
1) I can’t see any benefit of having a tighter collar. You want the spring to be able to move freely and not be restricted. On my k1 bull pup the collar is loose and the spring has lasted 4 years still in great condition. I assume the collar is there to dampen spring twang.

2) Yes you don’t have to degas the pistol to replace the spring. Remove the two screws on the back and the spring will be right there. It is preloaded so hold your thumb over the plate as you’re removing the second screw.
Good info,

Question:

Does Kratz do this for you if you ask ?.......would he also adjust the trigger ? ( from what I read it comes way to light for my liking, I like a 2# trigger )

BTW, sold all my guns :) next shipment I will have a .25 Pistol in my house for sure.

Non affiliated reviews are always better,

I rather follow a review from a regular member then any from people that get a free gun or is connected to the manufacturer
It's not that. Gregor is the namegiver and "inventor" of the GK1. Ofcourse you can't take his opinion as 100% independent but he should have gotten the first GK1 and show it on Youtube.
But that's me.

Reactions: TheBest
That’s awesome man! All those airguns you’ve owned have led up to the pinnacle of pcp pistols. You will not be disappointed.

It’s very easy to do but yes Krazcool Airguns will be able to do whatever you need done to your gk1.
The quest for a PCP pistol has been almost 2 decades long,.....I had so many PCP pistols but something was always missing, to big, to long, not powerful enough, to heavy, bad cocking action, single shot, unbalanced and so on.

Huben has done it, small, light, powerful, semiauto,.....I'm sure I will love it.

Many thanks Legionair!

Reactions: Coolhand and Genob
The quest for a PCP pistol has been almost 2 decades long,.....I had so many PCP pistols but something was always missing, to big, to long, not powerful enough, to heavy, bad cocking action, single shot, unbalanced and so on.

Huben has done it, small, light, powerful, semiauto,.....I'm sure I will love it.
Same here. I have had the optic for a pcp pistol for around 3 years. Never found a pistol close to what I was looking g for until now.
I messaged Greg "G"K1 on YouTube to try to buy his or get him to make one for me on several occasions. I never thought Huben would mass manufacture it.
I get mine tomorrow and to say I'm excited is the understatement of the decade.

Good info,

Question:

Does Kratz do this for you if you ask ?.......would he also adjust the trigger ? ( from what I read it comes way to light for my liking, I like a 2# trigger )

BTW, sold all my guns :) next shipment I will have a .25 Pistol in my house for sure.
I am still tweaking my trigger to my liking. No doubt you’ll want to do your own and it is very easy.

I'm super easy with triggers not fussy at all, I just don't like them lighter then 2#.

If he can adjust it like that before shipping I'll be golden.
I had Kelly adjust my GK1 trigger to ~1 pound and add a aftermarket loading gate before he shipped my GK1. He is very accommodating to his customers requests!

I hadn't seen "John-Neag" post on AGN before but his insite has been solid...He's been here since 2015 but only 5 posts...anyhow A quick Google search makes me believe he is with New England AirGuns.
I hopped on their website but I do not see a GK1 custom holster under accessories.
hopefully @John-neag can post a link and give us a bit of clarity.
If they do make a custom GK1 holster I will be ordering as soon as a link pops up.
I would order one as soon as I see it myself. Without a doubt