Things are looking up,...sold 5 guns and a good chance for a local sale tomorrow,so a couple more and I can justify the Huben pistol.

For you guys that have been checking it out, is there any .25 in stock anywhere ?

Thanks
I couldn't find a 25 in stock anywhere so I ordered from Kraz as their next shipment is expected in Nov.

Reactions: Sergey1972
I bought both my Huben K1 and my Huben GK1 , .25 cal from him. He is the only Huben dealer I will do business with. He can repair Hubens in a timely fashion, has parts and no BS like some of these guys.

Kraz ?....... never heard of them

So I'm guessing by November also all the other vendors will be stocked again ?

Thanks for the info.
Everyone else i spoke with was Jan or Feb so Krazy is the earliest possible pre-order. Kelly is also the one that can do the custom loading gate and its only $40 extra so I had him do that as well..
Nice thing about the pre-order is im getting all the accessories lined up by browing here so they are waiting for the GK1 the day it gets herw

Unfortunately my scale crapped out so I’m unable able to weigh the shroud. There is a lot of weight and mass there for just being basically a cover with a front sight and 11mm dovetail. Ideally a redesigned cover with intergraded sound suppression, front sight and a built in picatinny/ weaver style base is what’s in my head.
If you are a pistol shooter that shoots off hand without support, you should realize that muzzle heavy pistols are easier to shoot accurately. The last thing I want is a pistol that is too light in the nose that has a picatinny rail. There is nothing wrong with a 11mm rail. Picatinny rails are great for scopes and other accessories none of which has a place on a pistol. If you need those gadgets, get a rifle.

Reactions: Coolhand
Thats the reason I bought my rifle and pistol from Kelly, If I ever have to have them worked on or have to buy parts for them , Its nice to go to the experts , And the best thing I did was have Kelly do a trigger job on my pistol, It makes the gun perfect,
Mike
I agree completely. I received my Huben Pistol .22 from Kelly (Kraz Cool Airguns) a few days ago. I've also purchased a couple of K1's from him a few years ago. Excellent services.

I know the other Huben dealers are also very good too. But, I just like the way Kelly explains issues and offers solutions. He takes care of his customers.

Reactions: Sergey1972
If you are a pistol shooter that shoots off hand without support, you should realize that muzzle heavy pistols are easier to shoot accurately. The last thing I want is a pistol that is too light in the nose that has a picatinny rail. There is nothing wrong with a 11mm rail. Picatinny rails are great for scopes and other accessories none of which has a place on a pistol. If you need those gadgets, get a rifle.
All the above, puts the weight back with benefits. I have yet to find a quality optic that uses 11mm or 3/8” dovetail rail.

New england airguns just Emailed me that November is the date they have for the next shipping,....I think I will order from Kratz this time, I just hear so much good about him.
You will be far better off at Krazy Kool should something go wrong with the gun. I have a gun at NEA going on 3 months for a simple pellet probe replacement, and can't seem to get them to get the part and work on it.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Picatinny rails are great for scopes and other accessories
none of which has a place on a pistol

If you need those gadgets, get a rifle.

Steve, 😉

I see that you have a strong personal opinion
▪ AGAINST picatinny rails on pistols, and
▪ AGAINST scopes and other accessories on pistols (dismissing them as "gadgets").

➠ The point at which I feel offended is when you require that everybody adopts your personal opinion (this isn't even an ethical issue, just a tradition, a preference, a taste).

I will therefore not obey your order to "get a rifle". 😉

😊 Might I suggest to respect your fellow AGN members
particulary in issues such as these where there can be many different preferences, none of which are wrong, just a question of different taste.

Thanks, and be well. 👍🏼

Matthias

Nothing wrong with pic rails on a pistol. Same goes for red dots, lights, lasers, the works. I draw my own personal line at scopes, stocks and foregrips when it comes to pistols. Sure, it makes it easier to shoot long distance... but for me, the whole point of shooting a pistol is that it's a very different experience from shooting a rifle. But to each their own of course ^^

Anyway, still waiting on my GK1, haha. Hopefully Huben Spain will open up the floodgates soon! So far it seems the gun really delivers.

Steve, 😉

I see that you have a strong personal opinion
▪ AGAINST picatinny rails on pistols, and
▪ AGAINST scopes and other accessories on pistols (dismissing them as "gadgets").

➠ The point at which I feel offended is when you require that everybody adopts your personal opinion (this isn't even an ethical issue, just a tradition, a preference, a taste).

I will therefore not obey your order to "get a rifle". 😉

😊 Might I suggest to respect your fellow AGN members
particulary in issues such as these where there can be many different preferences, none of which are wrong, just a question of different taste.

Thanks, and be well. 👍🏼

Matthias
Jungle Shooter might still be using a BLOWGUN and POISON DARTS.……..🙊🙈🙉