• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Specs say it's 31mm in diameter, so the front sight will be below the top edge of the moderator. In order to be able to use the iron sights, the moderator can't be any larger than about 25mm in diameter. I e-mailed Huub at Huma-Air to see if they have any plans on making a smaller diameter modular moderator, but have not heard anything.
Oh damn... guess no iron sights for me for a while then. Time to bust out the mini red dot.

Got an adapter from kelley Kraz cool

Game changer

here’s a vid clip with a sarrissa and falx

IMG_6160.jpeg

Which on was the winner? It was hard to tell a difference from the videos. I have the same mods from STO and love them both.
Normally the sarrisa out performs. In this case i think the falx is almost the same or just behind, for the subtle difference the falx will be the one i run to save the length

Reactions: AZ_Shooter
Normally the sarrisa out performs. In this case i think the falx is almost the same or just behind, for the subtle difference the falx will be the one i run to save the length
this thing is very quiet, that is a 8ft hallway with wood floor i’m shooting in. outside it is backyard friendly, I have the gun pushing 34 grain fx pellets at 880fps in these videos so turned down i’m sure it will whisper.

this thing is very quiet, that is a 8ft hallway with wood floor i’m shooting in. outside it is backyard friendly, I have the gun pushing 34 grain fx pellets at 880fps in these videos so turned down i’m sure it will whisper.
DANG, 58 FPE what a beast is such a tiny package (y)

Got an adapter from kelley Kraz cool

Game changer

here’s a vid clip with a sarrissa and falx

View attachment 385133

Hey thanks for the video demo and the different setup iterations on your rig looks great! What rail adapter do you have on the air tank tube and its' dimensions? I didn't know one was made that small. Looks like it would be great to stick on a Viridian green laser / tac light or the like on it.

Hey thanks for the video demo and the different setup iterations on your rig looks great! What rail adapter do you have on the air tank tube and its' dimensions? I didn't know one was made that small. Looks like it would be great to stick on a Viridian green laser / tac light or the like on it.
It’s the saber tactical tube version, have a g19r and g22 from fenix lighting coming.

Reactions: TeslaToTheMoon
What length suppressors do you guys think is the most ideal for the GK1 when using iron sights?

I’m gonna start modifying my existing suppressor designs for the GK1. One will be 26mm or less (the Huben design is 26mm I believe) and the other will be like a SilencerCo Osprey once I get a design like that working and matured like my existing designs). The one pictured is 4.25” X 2.02” and results in a dB reduction of 10.3 vs the DonnyFL which is sized almost identically and achieves a reduction of 4.7 on the GK1 .25.

This testing was done while dry firing with the power set to between 69 and 47 ft-ibs (69 peak at 350 Bar, 47 trough at 160 Bar).

I haven’t started selling any airgun parts yet, but will add my current designs to my website and be ready to start shipping within the next few weeks. If there is interest, I’d be willing to start selling the ones for the Huben earlier than the rest. Their design will be more plain than the others (at least the early models for the Huben) since I didn’t order any PA12 MJF decorative end caps in 24-26mm like I did in 1.51 and 2.02” for my other designs that include the “For Airguns Only” text and caliber designation/American-Gadsden flag hybrid design.

IMG_9578.png

IMG_9579.png

IMG_9580.png

IMG_9581.jpeg

IMG_9585.jpeg

IMG_9584.jpeg

IMG_9586.jpeg

IMG_9588.jpeg

IMG_9591.jpeg

IMG_9592.jpeg

IMG_9347.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

IMG_9346.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BABz58
What length suppressors do you guys think is the most ideal for the GK1 when using iron sights?

I’m gonna start modifying my existing suppressor designs for the GK1. One will be 26mm or less (the Huben design is 26mm I believe) and the other will be like a SilencerCo Osprey once I get a design like that working and matured like my existing designs). The one pictured is 4.25” X 2.02” and results in a dB reduction of 10.3 vs the DonnyFL which is sized almost identically and achieves a reduction of 4.7 on the GK1 .25.

This testing was done while dry firing with the power set to between 69 and 47 ft-ibs (69 peak at 350 Bar, 47 trough at 160 Bar).

I haven’t started selling any airgun parts yet, but will add my current designs to my website and be ready to start shipping within the next few weeks. If there is interest, I’d be willing to start selling the ones for the Huben earlier than the rest. Their design will be more plain than the others (at least the early models for the Huben) since I didn’t order any PA12 MJF decorative end caps in 24-26mm like I did in 1.51 and 2.02” for my other designs that include the “For Airguns Only” text and caliber designation/American-Gadsden flag hybrid design.

View attachment 385285

View attachment 385286

View attachment 385287

View attachment 385288

View attachment 385290

View attachment 385291

View attachment 385292

View attachment 385293

View attachment 385295

View attachment 385296

View attachment 385297

View attachment 385298

View attachment 385299
Interesting internal structure. At first glance I thought that the orange part was impossible to remove supports for baffles during printing and not the pressure absorbing cells themselves. I played with similar design in the past except that I constructed the shell out of a PVC pipe and used foam to absorb the sound. Just as a proof of concept. It is indeed quite efficient for airguns.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeslaToTheMoon