Finally had time to do a little testing, I set it up for shooting sparrows at 30 feet +- so shooting over the Pro Chrono for 16 shots Hi-466 L-451 using a Aim Sport red/green dot sight set on green got it sighted in, started at 30mpa end 28mpa so I'm looking at 8.7fpe with the JSB 18.1gr Exact Jumbo Heavy it should be killer on those sparrows. It was hot outside so I setup in the garage it worked pretty good.
20230824_120127.jpg
20230824_120159.jpg
20230824_120619.jpg

@Bowhunter73 The GK1 trigger is better than the K1 trigger for sure. The pistol trigger linkage is about 1/5 the length and doesn’t have to deal with the flex that comes with a really long trigger linkage. Also, the attachment points for the linkage are more solid on the pistol. Using screws to hold it in place instead of a loose fitting threaded connector on the bullpup.

3BF01C41-0DE8-45D3-81D0-81A0DC6D8431.jpeg

What really surprised me about the pistol is the inletting for the grip on the action. What a smart engineer to inlet the aluminum action ensuring a solid fit instead of relying on one bolt to secure it. Everything about this pistol screams high quality and a well thought out design.

B5A2C9E7-B65A-4C20-8444-2D7635304B56.jpeg

(Bullpup action compared to pistol)

@Bowhunter73 The GK1 trigger is better than the K1 trigger for sure. The pistol trigger linkage is about 1/5 the length and doesn’t have to deal with the flex that comes with a really long trigger linkage. Also, the attachment points for the linkage are more solid on the pistol. Using screws to hold it in place instead of a loose fitting threaded connector on the bullpup.

View attachment 383226

What really surprised me about the pistol is the inletting for the grip on the action. What a smart engineer to inlet the aluminum action ensuring a solid fit instead of relying on one bolt to secure it. Everything about this pistol screams high quality and a well thought out design.

View attachment 383227
(Bullpup action compared to pistol)
Man I really want one of these things, I’m going to have to order one, glad to hear that the trigger is better on the pistol, my only gripe with the K1 rifle is the trigger but it’s not bad 👍

I find it quite interesting that so many purchased a high power pistol, seemed surprised that it’s loud, and now want to silence it.

It’s a high powered pistol with a short barrel. Put a moderator on and it loses all that appeal of being a pistol. Period.

Dave
Dave, I am so surprised that you are so interested in how us knuckledraggers operate. Sorta like the monkey that puts his hand in the coconut to retrieve a treat but can’t get the treat out of the hole while holding the treat.
This Huben pistol is so much more than a high powered pistol with a short barrel! It has a shiny long hex wrench included that is like a magic wand. Crank the power up and it IS a loud beast and 100 percent lethal. Crank the power down and it is tame enough to shoot indoors without ear protection. Just today, I installed a Trijicon SRO, reduced the FPS to around 450 and shot a scaled down plate rack at 15 yards indoors. I shot 3 mags and NEVER missed one plate. It’s like hitting the EASY button! This weekend, I hope to test how may rounds can be shot with a 350 BAR fill @ that FPS.

I find it quite interesting that so many purchased a high power pistol, seemed surprised that it’s loud, and now want to silence it.

It’s a high powered pistol with a short barrel. Put a moderator on and it loses all that appeal of being a pistol. Period.

Dave
A moderator option just extends its utility. You can screw it on and off as you see fit. So no period there.

I want one for no other reason than it is cool AF.
And as a bonus I will be able to go on the internet and complain about what I don't like about it:p
Or, don't bother to get one and still go on the internet and make sensless comments about what others are doing with theirs! I always love reading comments from Internet Geniuses who know everything about something they don't even own! I'm guessing they are relying on their YT PHDs! :p

Dave, I am so surprised that you are so interested in how us knuckledraggers operate. Sorta like the monkey that puts his hand in the coconut to retrieve a treat but can’t get the treat out of the hole while holding the treat.
This Huben pistol is so much more than a high powered pistol with a short barrel! It has a shiny long hex wrench included that is like a magic wand. Crank the power up and it IS a loud beast and 100 percent lethal. Crank the power down and it is tame enough to shoot indoors without ear protection. Just today, I installed a Trijicon SRO, reduced the FPS to around 450 and shot a scaled down plate rack at 15 yards indoors. I shot 3 mags and NEVER missed one plate. It’s like hitting the EASY button! This weekend, I hope to test how may rounds can be shot with a 350 BAR fill @ that FPS.
Ok, let’s get this back on track! Welldone - what are you shooting at 450 and how is the SRO mounted?

I have a homeboy rigged round plate swinger set up. To mount the SRO, I copied what Boomstrike did with his red dot( #511 for picture).The base is a 1022 mount. I hope to get some pictures posted tomorrow. I love to shoot steel plates with my CZ TS 2 9MM and I’ve been looking for a way to practice indoors with a pellet pistol. I first used a Styer LP 50 10 meter pistol. Is was awesome but the little stick magazines only hold 5 rounds.When I read about Huben offering the GK 1, the Styer was sold. This setup is 100 percent satisfying.

Reactions: weevil
I have a homeboy rigged round plate swinger set up. To mount the SRO, I copied what Boomstrike did with his red dot( #511 for picture).The base is a 1022 mount. I hope to get some pictures posted tomorrow. I love to shoot steel plates with my CZ TS 2 9MM and I’ve been looking for a way to practice indoors with a pellet pistol. I first used a Styer LP 50 10 meter pistol. Is was awesome but the little stick magazines only hold 5 rounds.When I read about Huben offering the GK 1, the Styer was sold. This setup is 100 percent satisfying.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I was wondering what projectile are you shooting?

I got a text from Kelly yesterday, he made some adapters that he's including with the GK-1's he's selling, so not having to wait, I have one coming in .25! The adapter is billet aluminum, but it's now anodized. The way it fits, you won't see it with a moderator attached. He also mentioned there could be a price increase on the second batch coming in a few months. Mine should be here Monday...

I got a text from Kelly yesterday, he made some adapters that he's including with the GK-1's he's selling, so not having to wait, I have one coming in .25! The adapter is billet aluminum, but it's now anodized. The way it fits, you won't see it with a moderator attached. He also mentioned there could be a price increase on the second batch coming in a few months. Mine should be here Monday...
Does he, or anyone know if there are any changes on the second batch that are different from the first batch (besides possible price)?

Dave
Dave,
Do you own a pistol using a moderator?. I have a PP700SA with a DonnyFL KOI on it and I don't even know it's there. I don't feel either its weight nor is it in my eye line..........jus sayin. I have ordered and paid for a GK1 with their CF moderator. I don't expect any difference with it.

Does he, or anyone know if there are any changes on the second batch that are different from the first batch (besides possible price)?
He didn't mention any changes, only the possibility of a price increase, which is not a big surprise these days. He didn't provide the new price either, so it might not be determined yet. I know the next batch is supposed to come with the adapter, and I read somewhere that it may come with the moderator as well, which may account for the price increase. That info did not come from Kelly.

This is a short video he sent me of the adapter he is providing: