• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I picked mine up Aug 9th from New England Airgun. I have about 500 rounds through it, mostly .22 CPHP 14.3 grains dialed to shoot 625 FPS. It’s good.
@grofteevan From which distances were you shooting? What type of targets were you shooting? What’s your current choice of optics? Got any photos to share?

@grofteevan From which distances were you shooting? What type of targets were you shooting? What’s your current choice of optics? Got any photos to share?
I mostly shoot 10 meter with 10 meter regulation paper targets, off hand, one hand, unsupported. I use the stock sights. The rear is adjustable for left/right and up/down. The front sight is green fiber optic.

I doing ok with accuracy. I can place two mags worth all in the black with the majority in the 8,9 and 10 rings. A few flyers. I like to use the cheapest ammo I can make work, because I shoot ALOT. As to clicks, this gun doesn’t click like the K1. It has a smooth turning screw and minute changes do big things.
Now this is an interesting change. How do you keep track of the power wheel setting? Solely by the numbers? Hmmmm I’m wondering how that works if the wheel is removed and replaced.

That’s cool to read that you can achieve relatively consistent accuracy with affordable pellets. I don’t know much about air pistol target shooting. Have you cranked up the power yet? If so, which velocities have you reached? How fast were you able to shoot CPHPs before experiencing diminished accuracy?

Now this is an interesting change. How do you keep track of the power wheel setting? Solely by the numbers? Hmmmm I’m wondering how that works if the wheel is removed and replaced.

That’s cool to read that you can achieve relatively consistent accuracy with affordable pellets. I don’t know much about air pistol target shooting. Have you cranked up the power yet? If so, which velocities have you reached? How fast were you able to shoot CPHPs before experiencing diminished accuracy?
There is no wheel on the pistol. You access the valve screw with a long Allen wrench that fits through a hole in the grip. When I got it out of the box, it was shooting 325 fps and having cycling hiccups. Two twists of the valve screw put it up to 900fps and LOUD. My gun did not come with the moderator adapter, although one will work with it.

I was told my gun is two months out ordered from Germany Wolf something or another, Dont really bother me get to here all the whats up with the new gun , and I get to save up and pay cash so I don't have to pay on a Credit card,
This is the last new gun I am going to buy, Just hide and watch, LOL,
Mike

Mine is on the way from NE as well. They emailed that the moderator adapters would be mailed separately.
Yeah I talked to somebody at NE, because of the current world economic nonsense going on and stuff, they can't get just the adapters sent to them in its own package. They have to wait for the second run of guns to come and then they're getting twice as many adapters with that shipment of guns and they're going to send an adapter to everybody who got the first shipment.

Yeah I talked to somebody at NE, because of the current world economic nonsense going on and stuff, they can't get just the adapters sent to them in its own package. They have to wait for the second run of guns to come and then they're getting twice as many adapters with that shipment of guns and they're going to send an adapter to everybody who got the first shipment.
So we are going to have a loud gun for a while. I have not used earmuffs in so many years, I don't know where they are, LOL

When is the second shipment and those adapters coming, ETA of course?