• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I need another pistol like I need another hole in my head, Oh well just put my deposit down on a 22 caliber to match my rifle , I am not new to the waiting game I have been around a long time , Just set back and wait , Its only money and I dont shoot my power burners so what the hell. Sure hope I can rig up some kind of clean looking holster for it, Rattle snakes and rabbits are what my pistols are for.
Mike
i did the same - .22 like my rifle!

I've also been looking at holsters, considering one of the federal bandolier ones to start

i might need to find or make some sort of paracord tether too, i was planning on taking mine kayaking and hiking. and bunnies in the garden,

Reactions: Coolhand
Any accessories needed or recommended, scopes, moderators, adapters. Maybe a red dot scope?

Yeah, if you're not quite as locked into using open sights on a pistol as Nomadic Pirate — or if your eye sight simply does not allow that....

Then, yeah, finding an aiming solution is important! 😄
I just purchased a red dot with finger adjustable elevation turret....
I'd have no use for such a thing — except on a GK1 pistol.

➠ How is that for a commitment to eventually buy one?!? 😄

Matthias

Reactions: Coolhand
I think I ordered mine from Wolfiek , Just put 100 bucks down, Hope he gets them in soon , I am sure I am in the back of the list as I ordered late, I am going to be watching the holster thing even a front one would work for me , I just need my hands free ,
I was considering ordering from them / Francisco's shop in Spain, but after the "€" conversion to $'s, it came to $1535.. I mainly wanted to do that since Gregor has an affiliate account with them and gets a little well deserved financial recognition for his efforts in being the catalyst in bring the GK1 to fruition. But at a $200 price difference, I thought otherwise and would like to find another way to contribute to Gregor. While probably not many would want to or the logistics would be tricky, I would drop $25 (maybe more) in a fund as a small gesture to express my appreciation to Gregor, and if enough of us GK1 buyers did this, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. I can't recall where a regular Joe like Gregor did something like this, that arguably became very close to one of the most significant product developments in the airgunning world, soon to be enjoyed by many. But that is just me, and if anyone has an interest or is capable in moving something like this forward, (hint, hint Michael / AGN, et al admin's), I would be in without hesitation.

On another note, I noticed that Huben Spain has the GK1 ldc available for $167 and wonder when our dealers will be getting them? Eager to hear / watch the soon to be released GK1 reviews!

I just checked out the downloadable manual. One of the best manuals I've seen in a while, it really goes into good detail and literally shows every (all 96) parts that make up the GK1.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleShooter
That link is down towards the bottom of this page

Dave

[🔴 APPRECIATION for Gregor:]
I would drop $25 (maybe more) in a fund as a small gesture to express my appreciation to Gregor, and if enough of us GK1 buyers did this, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. I can't recall where a regular Joe like Gregor did something like this, that arguably became very close to one of the most significant product developments in the airgunning world, soon to be enjoyed by many. But that is just me, and if anyone has an interest or is capable in moving something like this forward, (hint, hint Michael / AGN, et al admin's), I would be in without hesitation.

👍🏼 Great move!
I would participate. Gregor has done a great service.

Please, keep us informed.
Or get us a Paypal link to Gregor.

Matthias