• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I would go with a pistol dot sight. I prefer a 1MOA pistol dot but would probably settle for a 2 MOA dot. Not many pistols dot sights with 1moa dot. My next choice would be a low-power pistol scope, like 2X. But since I have a 2.5-8X pistol scope already will try that first. If the pistol performs well, I will probably go to a Trijicon SRO 1MOA. I used to hunt with a PB pistol in the 70s-80s; while I used scopes, I was sure glad when I got an Aimpoint, they were the only ones back then. I am talking about hunting, not shooting from a bench.
So the asking price is going to be $1200.00. Any accessories needed or recommended, Scopes, moderators, adapters. Maybe a Red dot scope?

Funny how these things keep getting stretched out further and further. I'm starting to believe the marketing dept is the root of all evils. They are just now doing QA checks? Really?
Pre-orders should be a red flag for people by now. No matter how good it seems.
I do not understand why you think Huben's performance in this matter is a red flag. Personally, I think bringing any product to market in less than 2 years is a miracle. If Huben actually starts delivery in October as estimated, it would be less than one year. If you go back earlier in this thread, I think I said that if I receive my order before Christmas I would be very happy. My opinion has not changed and I not only ordered, I am fully paid up. They already have my money.

I will paste the actual email below:
Dear Stephen,

We hope you are doing well.

We want to give you an update regarding your pre-order.

GK1's first production is almost ready. Once they pass the quality control, including accuracy testing, they will be imported into Europe. Wolfiek Group prides itself on being very demanding in terms of quality control, as all that we want is that our airguns deliver precisely what the customer is looking for and even better.

There is no fixed ETA now, but, knowing how eager you all are, we want to tell you that we expect to start shipping them in order of purchase in October.

It’s been some time since most of you preordered, and while we are not delayed in terms of what we promised, we know what it feels like to wait for a long time, and we appreciate your patience!

Before sending it, we’ll get in touch with you to ask you to confirm your shipment address and also ask whether you’d like to add anything else to the purchase, be it related to the GK1 (i.e., a suppressor) or not.

And yes, a suppressor is possible; in case you haven’t heard, the GK1 will be threaded, and it will also come in a case.

Now that you’re here, we’d like to invite you to subscribe to the Wolfiek Group newsletter and get to know first our latest updates on any of our sites! Click here and join us!

Thanks for your patience; we will be in touch!

Kind regards,

The Huben Airguns Shop team

I just received my first GK1 purchase update from the Huben Airgun shop in Spain. The email stated that the factory has started quality inspections and accuracy testing on the first lot. They said they would probably start shipping in October in a chronological, order. No definite date though.
I think the US dealers will have theirs first.

Reactions: GTSdvr
It was a blanket statement concerning all manufacturers. They hype what they don't have ready yet, everybody gets excited, throws money at it and gets disappointed when they don't receive it when they were told it would be shipped. It's not just Huben, though I did figure they would hit their mark closer than the rest.
If it were a small company that needed cash to finish the product, then yes go the pre-order route. People would still complain, but it would be more understandable for the hold up.

It was a blanket statement concerning all manufacturers. They hype what they don't have ready yet, everybody gets excited, throws money at it and gets disappointed when they don't receive it when they were told it would be shipped. It's not just Huben, though I did figure they would hit their mark closer than the rest.
If it were a small company that needed cash to finish the product, then yes go the pre-order route. People would still complain, but it would be more understandable for the hold up.
This does not apply to the GK1 though. From the moment pre-orders started, the Huben webshop in Spain stated quite clearly that shipping was expected to begin at the end of 2023. If Huben is indeed still running quality checks, then it's distributors like New England Airgun who are to blame for making promises they cannot keep. I could be wrong, and the US might receive them earlier, but for us European folk the launch window was always set for late 2023.

Last edited:
I was perfectly okay with waiting till the gun was released, I figured it was going to be a couple months. Then I get an email telling me that It's going to be ready within 10 days, I thought that's awesome It's coming early. It's been 3 weeks now and still nothing. I feel like most people here feel like I do, we didn't have a problem waiting, but when you're told that it's going to be ready and then you hear nothing after that, makes you a little mad. I'm not blaming Huben, That's New England airguns fault for jumping the gun and telling their customers it was going to be ready before they knew for sure.

I was perfectly okay with waiting till the gun was released, I figured it was going to be a couple months. Then I get an email telling me that It's going to be ready within 10 days, I thought that's awesome It's coming early. It's been 3 weeks now and still nothing. I feel like most people here feel like I do, we didn't have a problem waiting, but when you're told that it's going to be ready and then you hear nothing after that, makes you a little mad. I'm not blaming Huben, That's New England airguns fault for jumping the gun and telling their customers it was going to be ready before they knew for sure.
Exactly this to a T. The most recent date provided is Huben will be shipping it them on the 3rd, but I think we all should have learned by this point how much weight shouldn’t be put into New England’s projections.

Nothing about cost so far, But its a rife made into a pistol, So I am going to guess 2000. small ones, Power is what Huben is about, I am going to say the most powerful pistol made. The Huben is the most proven power plant in semi auto , I do think its going to be mid to late year before there in stock, I am just guessing on all fronts and I have no insight into Huben, Take it for what its worth, A wooden nickel.
Northeast Airguns is saying $1250 and the Huben company in Spain is $1399 preorder expecting delivery around October.

@AirArcher66 Im confident it won’t be a pocket friendly option. What I’m wondering about is if it will be quiet enough to be backyard friendly. Also curious if anyone will be able to tighten one up to be consistent enough to compete with.
I own several airgun pistols in .22 caliber and they’re all loud because the barrel is so short. In my profile pic I have a DonnyFl Ronin on an Ataman AP16 to quiet it down, without it it’s almost as loud as a .22 rim fire rifle.

Reactions: donut_man
I need another pistol like I need another hole in my head, Oh well just put my deposit down on a 22 caliber to match my rifle , I am not new to the waiting game I have been around a long time , Just set back and wait , Its only money and I dont shoot my power burners so what the hell. Sure hope I can rig up some kind of clean looking holster for it, Rattle snakes and rabbits are what my pistols are for.
Mike

Reactions: donut_man