About a month ago Gregor said that Francisco from Wolfiek estimates he will be able to start shipping the first batch of pre-ordered pistols in 60 to 90 days (2 to 3 months). Of course, Wolfiek handles the European market, but I can imagine the US won't be far behind.

It is still an estimate so... hard to say how realistic that timeframe is.

The latest word I received today from the manufacturer is the first batch will be "finished soon", but sorry, no target date was conveyed. Concurrently, the shipment timeframe is promulgated on "licensing". Sorry again, I'm not exactly sure what is meant by how the licensing caveat may impact shipping logistics.

Lastly, and another positive is that U.S. based dealers will be the "only" ones that will have product flown in, and as a result will likely be one of the first to receive them.

While it sounds mostly positive, the licensing issue does leave me with some consternation. Sorry I don't have more definitive news on all this. But I'll keep delicately digging for more updates.

I use just one section of a Huma Air MOD30 on my AP-16, it's very compact and it does a great job at quieting it. I plan on doing the same with the GK-1.

Replacement.jpg

Reactions: Coolhand
I SAW 1,200$ 730ISH WITH 33 GR SLUG!? WOOD GRIPS I HAVE ONE ON ORDER BUT NO UPDATES FROM SELLER!!?? THE GUY THAT STARTED THEM HAS ALL THE CURRENT INFO ON YOUTUBE !? I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED FRO HIM ?! PAPERP
I would have ordered from Gregor and used his affiliate link for credit where it is due. But for a US purchase, going through Francisco's site would have cost considerably more than a US based purchase.