I am in the lucky position that I don't need silencers for my airguns. Plenty of land and secluded enough not to disturb anyone with my crazy hobby ^^
But yeah, it would be nice to get the option of course. The Viper has the option for any 1/2 UNF moderator, and I think Huben needs to destroy the competition in every way possible. Im a big fan of Progress, haha

I have a compressor and 3 SCBA Tanks, the huben pump was merely for walking a farm when I need more shots (my huben .22 gets 150 shots per fill so if I need to refill that on a day im real busy) or for topping off my hubens to 5k
Ctairgunner that is amazing you're getting 150 shots per fill. I'm thinking about getting a huben.

They already have. It's called the K1. If you don't have the skill to accurately shoot a pistol and many do not, buy a rifle.
Well actually no,

A small folding stock Mini-Carbine woud be ligther, more easy to put in a standard backpack and most importantly capable to get the scope closer to the bore.

With the capability that Huben has to make power I would choose a mini-carbine over the pup anyday.

Well actually no,

A small folding stock Mini-Carbine woud be ligther, more easy to put in a standard backpack and most importantly capable to get the scope closer to the bore.

Thanks, Manny, for correcting that misconception. 👍🏼

Some people seem to never have traveled to their shoots on foot, bike, motorcycle, or airplane....

That's one of the reasons I have crossed off the Huben K1 from my list — I just can't fit it into a full-size suitcase on an airplane and it's a pain to disassemble.

Matthias

Reactions: Airtillery
Looks like they kept that same old funky loading gate. I wish they would improve that feature at the manufactory! :mad:
Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 11.06.30 AM.png

Reactions: Airtillery
@Ezana4CE, I get what your saying but I believe it will be much simpler when you just have a pistol to hold rather than a bull pup. At least I hope so.
@Mrmetals I don't see what the configuration of pistol/bullpup has to do with this cumbersome loading gate. That thing is hell for my fingers. If you have fat fingers, long fingers, dexterity, or stability issues, this loading gate will likely be cumbersome and in the way. Perfect for a child's fingers and I can't say that that's a good thing.

On the bright side, if it is identical to the K1, then the Loading Gate from Customparts.work should fit the pistol as well! Looks like it will be easier to install on the GK1 though, no need to remove the grip!
@FLgunner For the amount of money that air gunners are willing to fork over, I'd think small improvements such as a simpler loading gate that is more intuitive and functional the gun and for various types of body builds (and a moderate array of physical limitations) would be a welcomed improvement. The company only makes Hubens K1 s (to my understanding) and has been making them for years. The pistol is built from that platform, likely based upon @Gregor 's work. From a developmental and marketing standpoint small changes in later iterations makes sense considering current feedback as well as feedback from years past.

Reactions: JungleShooter
They already have. It's called the K1. If you don't have the skill to accurately shoot a pistol and many do not, buy a rifle.
Sorry and respectfully, I disagree with your premise that just because one would want a modular setup, it doesn't mean that they are wanting that to increase accuracy to compensate for any perceived lack of pistolero skills. Synonymous with @nomadicpirate66 & @JungleShooter, having options are always better.

Looks like they kept that same old funky loading gate. I wish they would improve that feature at the manufactory! :mad:
View attachment 357465

I can sort of understand their concept of having this type of loading gate from an aesthetics pov. But not entirely practical. Looks like the only other option would be to pony up $35 or so bucks and install an after market SK19 type of a gate. For those that haven't seen it already, here's a couple videos and a link to the after market gate as follows:
https://customparts.work

I haven't seen it yet, but I think someone may be in the works of making an adapter that facilitates the simultaneous loading of 3 rounds.

Personally, I really wished they could have come up with a removable magazine like the Western Sidewinder. Maybe in future iterations.

Reactions: JungleShooter
OK, this pistol, especially it's very compact form, has me really fascinated! 😄

I know, for many of us this fascination alone is reason enough to spring for a 4-digit amount.
➔ However, I need a more solid justification for that amount. So, what would I use it for? 🤔

🟡 Please, do tell:
How are you thinking of using this pistol (shooting scenarios)? In what configuration, caliber, and power?

Matthias

OK, this pistol, especially it's very compact form, has me really fascinated! 😄

I know, for many of us this fascination alone is reason enough to spring for a 4-digit amount.
➔ However, I need a more solid justification for that amount. So, what would I use it for? 🤔

🟡 Please, do tell:
How are you thinking of using this pistol (shooting scenarios)? In what configuration, caliber, and power?

Matthias
@JungleShooter A .25 semi pistol would be good for me. I'd likely use it for target practice around the house, quick dispatch up-close for suffering small-medium sized animals, also for snakes, or to "bark" at something like a skunk, raccoon, or other critter that gets too close to me in the dark on a night hunt. That 💥pop💥 should deter them if light won't and I'm thinking that it will still be relatively quiet at a distance. I really like it for the idea of quick dispatch. In the past trying to shoot an animal with a rifle up close gets blood on the rifle (and me), but more importantly unless I place the muzzle right up next to an animal's head I can miss with a rifle because my scoped rifles don't have iron sights or a reflex sights. This is especially the case with my Lelya because the exit hole in the moderator is off center and I have forgotten that a time or two. With a pistol I can still keep some distance and maintain decent accuracy. Since it's a semi, there's no cocking after a missed mercy shot. I feel like missing the coup de grâce further stresses an injured animal. I feel bad about that.

@JungleShooter A .25 semi pistol would be good for me. I'd likely use it for target practice around the house, quick dispatch up-close for suffering small-medium sized animals, also for snakes, or to "bark" at something like a skunk, raccoon, or other critter that gets too close to me in the dark on a night hunt. That 💥pop💥 should deter them if light won't and I'm thinking that it will still be relatively quiet at a distance. I really like it for the idea of quick dispatch. In the past trying to shoot an animal with a rifle up close gets blood on the rifle (and me), but more importantly unless I place the muzzle right up next to an animal's head I can miss with a rifle because my scoped rifles don't have iron sights or a reflex sights. This is especially the case with my Lelya because the exit hole in the moderator is off center and I have forgotten that a time or two. With a pistol I can still keep some distance and maintain decent accuracy. Since it's a semi, there's no cocking after a missed mercy shot. I feel like missing the coup de grâce further stresses an injured animal. I feel bad about that.

Dave,

thanks for your answer:

🔘 Coup de grâce — yeah, I can see that being useful. I have had the same problems you describe, even without an offset shroud....

🔘 Scaring off animals that don't need shooting.

Matthias