Question for Huben .25 owners ;

Is the magazine deep enough to fit the EunJin 43gr pellet ?

....also what bullets shoot well, assuming the JSB 34gr pellet does ?

Thanks
I use a 47 grain slug in mine that I get from flanigan's, it's deep enough for those. As for regular pellets, The JSB do shoot well, I also use h&n pellets in mine. The barracuda extremes fire really well and accurate out of mine, they are a 28 grain pellet. Also the h&n hornets shoot well out of it and cause a lot of damage of whatever I shoot with them.

Reactions: JungleShooter
I use a 47 grain slug in mine that I get from flanigan's, it's deep enough for those. As for regular pellets, The JSB do shoot well, I also use h&n pellets in mine. The barracuda extremes fire really well and accurate out of mine, they are a 28 grain pellet. Also the h&n hornets shoot well out of it and cause a lot of damage of whatever I shoot with them.
If you do shoot 47gr bullets ( how much room to spare ? ) then the EunJin should do just fine,

Good to hear the gun isn't pellet picky much.

have just watched gregors video

would recommend anyone thinking of buying the pistol to use gregors affiliate link as per an earlier post - he deserves it. without his takedown videos I would never have been able to repair my huben k1
https://www.hubenairguns.shop/products/huben-pistol-gk1?sca_ref=3587936.uyi54wqA7j
https://www.hubenairguns.shop/?sca_ref=3587936.uyi54wqA7j

my thoughts on the gk1
1. shame no moderator - it is not going to be backyard friendly at higher power
2. would prefer picatinny rather than dovetail rail for accessories
3. no regulator
4. expensive

would i preorder - hell yeah!

Reactions: Airtillery
have just watched gregors video

would recommend anyone thinking of buying the pistol to use gregors affiliate link as per an earlier post - he deserves it. without his takedown videos I would never have been able to repair my huben k1
https://www.hubenairguns.shop/products/huben-pistol-gk1?sca_ref=3587936.uyi54wqA7j
https://www.hubenairguns.shop/?sca_ref=3587936.uyi54wqA7j

my thoughts on the gk1
1. shame no moderator - it is not going to be backyard friendly at higher power
2. would prefer picatinny rather than dovetail rail for accessories
3. no regulator
4. expensive

would i preorder - hell yeah!
I have the same sentiments, in regards to paying it forward to Gregor. If it weren't for him, the GK1 would not be, and many of us would have relegated to acquiring a Viper instead. I had also promoted this same suggestion in an earlier post before yours and even laid out the cost differences in buying through Gregor's affiliate link.

However, and unfortunately, per Jacky of Huben, she told me that the dealer (Francisco) in Spain (hubenairguns.shop) is not allowed to ship to the U.S. due to the way their contractual dealership / exclusivity is set up, and visa versa. Because of this, we are only able to purchase from licensed Huben dealers based in the U.S. While I'm not sure, both, if I'm even allowed to name which dealer and if this will also come into fruition with this dealer that is looking into the possibility of setting up a affiliate link for Gregor to get some just financial recognition for his efforts and consultation with Huben in driving the creation of the GK1. Hopefully this will transpire. I look into it again with this dealer to see if this will be doable with them.

In reference to your bullets points:
1): It has not been decided yet if the barrel will be able to accept attachments. IMO, I think it may occur due to many requesting this feature. However, per Jacky, she indicates that her initial test of the .22, the db's seem to be pretty tame. Here is what she stated about my query in to this feature as follows: "Refer to sound, these days we received many inquiries about silencer, so this morning, we took a test of .22 caliber, shoot 1.175 pellet outside at 220m/s, it's about 80dB; but we will design a version with silencer, of course, when it will be available, frankly speaking, I don't know till now, pls kindly understand!"

2): I would agree. Hopefully she will have received enough feedback requesting this and maybe alter this decision.

3): There seems to be a split on this depending on ones intended use. I personally do not want a regulator on it, sorry.

4): At $1,200 it is a bit on the pricey side. However, well before Huben announced the manufacturing of the GK1 and as soon as we all saw Gregor's video release of his modified K1 pistolero. When I juxtapose what I would have been willing to offer Gregor to have him replicate another one of his GK1 creations for my personal acquisition and use, $1,200 is an extremely, major drop in the bucket! To put it in perspective. I would have had to purchase a new or used K1, ship it to Gregor to be modified, and of course would also have to remunerate him accordingly. And I'm certain this would not be less than at least $1k+ for his incredibly valuable time, additional materials and efforts in modifying the K1 into the GK1 iteration. I don't even want to think about what he could have commanded out of me for him to make another one of his modified GK1's, lol. So, when I consider all that, I'll very happily drop $1.2k for it. I have a feeling I'm not alone in this, and can only imagine the numerous private requests and give you my left pinky offers Gregor received in attempting to persuade him to make another one.

Reactions: JungleShooter
I spoke with Kelly the other day and he has a large order in for the pistols and has been working with Huben to get the barrel threaded! (I think he mentioned that in another thread) I can't shoot one in my back yard without a moderator so I need to either get lucky or wait for one with the moderator threads. He still has not received any from Huben yet and was hopeful it would not be too much longer.

I spoke with Kelly the other day and he has a large order in for the pistols and has been working with Huben to get the barrel threaded! (I think he mentioned that in another thread) I can't shoot one in my back yard without a moderator so I need to either get lucky or wait for one with the moderator threads. He still has not received any from Huben yet and was hopeful it would not be too much longer.
I'm in the same boat, I need it to be able to accept a moderator if I want to use it in my backyard. I have voiced this concern to Kelly and asked him to tenatively add me to his list, contingent upon the availability of the threaded barrel. I'm hoping they incorporate this change before finalizing their production schedule.

Reactions: Pfddi
I know most everyone wants max power, but does anyone know if they can easily be tuned down to get a longer shot count with a tighter extreme spread?
That’s what interest me. Think of an indoor shooting gallery with fun interactive targets. Dial right back to 10 years old at the county fair. It also would be good practice for steel plate shooting that I do with my CZ TS2 9MM.

Reactions: airgunmike56
That would be a bummer, but at least it woud give me a bit more time to sell guns........and that is proving way more difficult then expected :confused:
We most likely will not receive these until xmas you know.
I was told this, July or August by the latest.

Screenshot_20230421_152401_Messages.jpg

Reactions: Airtillery
That’s what interest me. Think of an indoor shooting gallery with fun interactive targets. Dial right back to 10 years old at the county fair. It also would be good practice for steel plate shooting that I do with my CZ TS2 9MM.
Pretty sure its going to be like the Huben rifle, I was told you cant get to far below 100 bar on regulator before the semi auto function screws up, My Huben is set right at 100 Bar and i dial the speed of a 18 gr pellet 500 FPS to 900 FPS with the wheel, I might have been able to go lower and maybe higher, I was just playing around,
Mike