• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
official Huben web site is accepting pre-order now, you can check the spec there

Screenshot 2023-04-05 203617.png

I was told pricing was released to the vendors this past weekend and it should be $1200.00. I was also told the vendors are pushing for Huben to entend the barrel, thread it and add a thread protector. That has not been finalized one way or the other, but if you're wanting a threaded barrel, reach out to your vendor and/or Huben and make your wishes known!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
That's why you need one of these! :giggle:

I have a compressor and 3 SCBA Tanks, the huben pump was merely for walking a farm when I need more shots (my huben .22 gets 150 shots per fill so if I need to refill that on a day im real busy) or for topping off my hubens to 5k

Reactions: FLgunner
I have a compressor and 3 SCBA Tanks, the huben pump was merely for walking a farm when I need more shots (my huben .22 gets 150 shots per fill so if I need to refill that on a day im real busy) or for topping off my hubens to 5k
LOL! It was more a joke, but thus far, GX seems to have the most affordable portable compressor that will fill the Huben to it's max fill, and will fill tanks as well. I have never hand pumped any air rifle over 3000 PSI, nor have I tried to hand pump anything with a bottle attached to it, just getting too old for that kind of exertion! :oops:

LOL! It was more a joke, but thus far, GX seems to have the most affordable portable compressor that will fill the Huben to it's max fill, and will fill tanks as well. I have never hand pumped any air rifle over 3000 PSI, nor have I tried to hand pump anything with a bottle attached to it, just getting too old for that kind of exertion! :oops:
So I have noticed pumping up to about 3500 psi on a tube rifle is very very tedious and tiresome, from 3500 to 4500/5000 is much easier and quicker, and when you think about why it makes sense ( i dont have proper verbage to explain ) , I do want a portable compressor and that GX is in my sights, everyone who has one loves it that I have talked to.

So I have noticed pumping up to about 3500 psi on a tube rifle is very very tedious and tiresome, from 3500 to 4500/5000 is much easier and quicker, and when you think about why it makes sense ( i dont have proper verbage to explain ) , I do want a portable compressor and that GX is in my sights, everyone who has one loves it that I have talked to.
It's unlike any other compressor I have owned, pretty quick (not as fast as my Hill), runs really cool and fills to a higher max than anything else currently on the market in it's pricce range. I have a hand pump, but it's for extreme emergencies, like a zombie invasion during a total blackout! Otherwise, I'm using a compressor!

• Haha
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
It's unlike any other compressor I have owned, pretty quick (not as fast as my Hill), runs really cool and fills to a higher max than anything else currently on the market in it's pricce range. I have a hand pump, but it's for extreme emergencies, like a zombie invasion during a total blackout! Otherwise, I'm using a compressor!
Hey man, zombie invasions could happen

Translating to English- 45 shots at 33 foot pounds from a 350 BAR/5000 PSI fill (down to 100 BAR/1450 PSI) from an 8" barreled, $1200 semi-auto PCP pistol seems like somewhere between fudging every number and wishful thinking to me.

Assuming a roughly 20-25% fudge on each pertinent number, even 35 shots at 28 foot pounds from a $1500, 10" barreled semi-auto PCP pistol would still be impressive. And much closer to believable. I look forward to seeing REAL, unfudged numbers.

By the way, I'd be happy to provide REAL, unfudged numbers for a small donation...

Of a brand-new Huben GK1.:oops:

For REAL!

AAP new cover small.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: JungleShooter
Never heard of this outfit. When I click “airgun brands” -> “Huben” a used (Demo) wood stock (appears to be an LE) 2022 Huben K1 is all that appears. It explicitly states “only one available” on the Ares site.

I’d stick to an authorized dealer where you know you can also buy parts and get support .

Translating to English- 45 shots at 33 foot pounds from a 350 BAR/5000 PSI fill (down to 100 BAR/1450 PSI) from an 8" barreled, $1200 semi-auto PCP pistol seems like somewhere between fudging every number and wishful thinking to me.

Assuming a roughly 20-25% fudge on each pertinent number, even 35 shots at 28 foot pounds from a $1500, 10" barreled semi-auto PCP pistol would still be impressive. And much closer to believable. I look forward to seeing REAL, unfudged numbers.

By the way, I'd be happy to provide REAL, unfudged numbers for a small donation...

Of a brand-new Huben GK1.:oops:

For REAL!

View attachment 345985
Heres my only take and playing the other side on this. My Huben .22 is getting ~150- shots at 25 fpe from a 4200 fill with an 270cc air resevoir, the huben gk1 has an 85cc resevoir so 1/3 the size, right around 50 shots based on cylinder size and my 4200 psi fill. I understand that to get that oomph with a short barrel it would be using more air but I don't actually believe the numbers are far off , if off at all.