• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I‘ve gone thru all 90 pages of this thread in the last couple of days after ordering a .22 GK1 from Kelly on Saturday.
Can’t wait to get it!
However, after initially ordering a .22, I messaged Kelly this afternoon to change the order to a .25 cal.
Anybody wish they had ordered “the other caliber” from what they have?
Now I’m second guessing changing the order to a .25 ……maybe I should get one of each!🤣(can’t afford that though)

I‘ve gone thru all 90 pages of this thread in the last couple of days after ordering a .22 GK1 from Kelly on Saturday.
Can’t wait to get it!
However, after initially ordering a .22, I messaged Kelly this afternoon to change the order to a .25 cal.
Anybody wish they had ordered “the other caliber” from what they have?
Now I’m second guessing changing the order to a .25 ……maybe I should get one of each!🤣(can’t afford that though)
A .22 is actually the more versatile of the two in my opinion, a .22 you can really power down and use the 14.3gr pellets and you still have farely heavy ammo if want to max the power.

I did go .25 because I have a ton of .25 ammo and zero .22

A .22 is actually the more versatile of the two in my opinion, a .22 you can really power down and use the 14.3gr pellets and you still have farely heavy ammo if want to max the power.

I did go .25 because I have a ton of .25 ammo and zero .22
Yep, I too have a lot of .25 ammo….not near as much in .22.
I was thinking that when I want to “power down” I’ll shoot the 16gr GTOs….I came across several tins of those a while back.
I’ll be mainly using my Huben as a “truck gun” at the ranch. Fox, coon and jackrabbits will be the main targets.
I shoot pistols pretty well.

Yes me too. Great news!!
So what do you think about the aluminum gate compared to the other one you have?

9495464D-80A2-40C9-993F-256E78E4B3E6.jpeg
1475E96E-13B8-4E9F-8D91-1B94D84DFA1A.jpeg

Here you go

Got this for my Glock but also works great for the Huben pistol :D
How on earth do you get your gk1 in that?its only 8” wide and from the edge of the adaptor in front to the heel of the grip its around 12-13”.reason i ask is i just got one thats 12” wide and i still can’t put it in there comfortably.i’m having a lady who does alterations create a hole in the side for the barrel to slide through making it fit perfectly up to the air tube and holds it in place as a bonus.

Reactions: SenseiSmash
So what do you think about the aluminum gate compared to the other one you have?

View attachment 423437View attachment 423438
Looks clean - I have been considering switching to ASA and acetone smoothing for the loading gate. Looks like the base still occludes that left-most (top) port slightly?

Looks like the eBay one--wonder if he sold ares the design.

Reactions: Airgun561
How on earth do you get your gk1 in that?its only 8” wide and from the edge of the adaptor in front to the heel of the grip its around 12-13”.reason i ask is i just got one thats 12” wide and i still can’t put it in there comfortably.i’m having a lady who does alterations create a hole in the side for the barrel to slide through making it fit perfectly up to the air tube and holds it in place as a bonus.
I was wondering the same thing, with free returns and overnight shipping ill check it out and see what the deal is. Worst case I may do exactly what you described and extend the pouch for airtube and barrel

Looks like the barrel and airtube are slipping into the left side compartment of the pouch from this pic. Not sure if the user modified it or if it comes like that.

20240109_080908.jpg

the side pocket is connected to the main pouch, and yes it does not fit with the adapter installed and I shaved the back of the grip, but it still fits with the grip as it comes from factory.

The side pouch works great to keep the gun from moving.

the side pocket is connected to the main pouch, and yes it does not fit with the adapter installed and I shaved the back of the grip, but it still fits with the grip as it comes from factory.

The side pouch works great to keep the gun from moving.
Yeah looks perfect…mine should be ok once i alter it a liitle.has a holster that goes up against the “body side”also to hold it in place.so i just zip down the right side and slide it out when needed.
FF7CFD1B-4247-47DA-9446-1CD33FDD7606.jpeg