• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Hi guys
I received my new GK1.22 a few days ago.
What a nice kit!! Got it with the Huben muffler.
A big shout out to krazycool! I've read great comments about him, and he lives up to the hype. What a great guy to deal with. Excellent communication, and knowledge about Huben products. He actually returned my email on Christmas evening!!! Did not expect that!

Plus he goes the extra mile with providing little extras, when he has them available.
O-ring kit & Allen wrenches are expected these days, however, a 3d printed fill probe dust plug, brass screw cup for the grip screw, and a CF push rod to use to clear any stuck pellets, is going above and beyond.

I'm new to the Huben brand. Been reading about them here for years, and am now seeing what all that hype is about.

I'm a plinker, target guy, and love a high shot count in my PCP's. Mine is shooting four full mags per fill, with JSB 13.4gr @ 690 fps. (76 shots) from 300>120 bar.
This truly is an awesome shooting machine, with high adjustability.
High recommendations for Kelly at Crazy Cool Airguns.
IMG_20240101_211753890.jpg
IMG_20240101_211955321.jpg

Scott

Hi guys
I received my new GK1.22 a few days ago.
What a nice kit!! Got it with the Huben muffler.
A big shout out to krazycool! I've read great comments about him, and he lives up to the hype. What a great guy to deal with. Excellent communication, and knowledge about Huben products. He actually returned my email on Christmas evening!!! Did not expect that!

Plus he goes the extra mile with providing little extras, when he has them available.
O-ring kit & Allen wrenches are expected these days, however, a 3d printed fill probe dust plug, brass screw cup for the grip screw, and a CF push rod to use to clear any stuck pellets, is going above and beyond.

I'm new to the Huben brand. Been reading about them here for years, and am now seeing what all that hype is about.

I'm a plinker, target guy, and love a high shot count in my PCP's. Mine is shooting four full mags per fill, with JSB 13.4gr @ 690 fps. (76 shots) from 300>120 bar.
This truly is an awesome shooting machine, with high adjustability.
High recommendations for Kelly at Crazy Cool Airguns.View attachment 421338View attachment 421339
Scott
The fill probe dust cover is also a 2mm depth pellet seater.

Reactions: Airgun561

A alu one is also in the works:
Thank you..I just got the one from huben3dparts and it does the job for sure but that one looks next level if im being honest.I like that big magnet on there also👍🏼.i’ll have to order one and do an honest comparison.this is the one i just got.

Thank you..I just got the one from huben3dparts and it does the job for sure but that one looks next level if im being honest.I like that big magnet on there also👍🏼.i’ll have to order one and do an honest comparison.this is the one i just got.
Yeah, I really have a hard time warming up to 3D parts that are exposed. I read about the Injection mold one and saw a close up pic, I knew then I had to try one.
I still would prefer to have this design in anodized aluminum LOL.
I'd purchase immediately.

Reactions: Airgun561
Yeah, I really have a hard time warming up to 3D parts that are exposed. I read about the Injection mold one and saw a close up pic, I knew then I had to try one.
I still would prefer to have this design in anodized aluminum.
At what price point? Not going to be able to sell 300 of them. Would it be worth it @ $125?

I still would prefer to have this design in anodized aluminum LOL.
I’ll get one of these and do a comparison to the one i have.👍🏼

Woohoo, I Just ordered the aluminum one.
Thank you PCPfanNL for posting this.
Great price, $49.00 with shipping. Plus you get the little ARES emoji on it! LOL. We'll see.
The injection molded one I got is very precisely designed so that there is no slop in the hinge joint.
I mean zero! Very tight tolerances, and very smooth operation.
If this aluminum one operates the same way, it'll be the one!

Last edited:
Woohoo, I Just ordered the aluminum one.
Thank you PCPfanNL for posting this.
Great price, $49.00 with shipping. Plus you get the little ARES emoji on it! LOL. We'll see.
The injection molded one I got is very precisely designed so that there is no slop in the hinge joint.
I mean zero! Very tight tolerances, and very smooth operation.
If this aluminum one operates the same way, it'll be the one!
I just ordered one as well..as soon as i saw this!just a couple days until they are in👍🏼