• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I’d love to know what you guys think of this pistol ar $1800-2000 bucks.
Shot count and power level in US? Most accurate pellets?
It is the most money I have ever spent on one air item. I wouldn't spend 1800 unless it has perks added. The retail is lower. It is a unique and powerful and best pistol out there

The Huben Pistol GK1 is around $1250 USD. If you take some time to read this thread, you'll get your answers. TL;DR... It has amazing variable power, and we all love it!

It is the most money I have ever spent on one air item. I wouldn't spend 1800 unless it has perks added. The retail is lower. It is a unique and powerful and best pistol out there
The Huben Pistol GK1 is around $1250 USD. If you take some time to read this thread, you'll get your answers. TL;DR... It has amazing variable power, and we all love it!
Hey Bernie,
Who has these for $1250? I just watched the video and they are amazing because they aren’t too big and just darn good compared to other pistols I have seen.
Not including stuff like 10m Styer lol.

Hey Bernie,
Who has these for $1250? I just watched the video and they are amazing because they aren’t too big and just darn good compared to other pistols I have seen.

Kelly Schmidt at Kraz Cool Airguns shows them at $1250. That's where many of us got our Huben Pistol's. He is very knowledgeable and a great guy to work with. He also sells the Huben K1 airgun which is more expensive.

Hey Bernie,
I've gotten all my Huben things here: prompt shipping. great service. Terrific owner and staff. I highly recommend.

https://www.aresairgunstactical.com

Reactions: Nutcracker
After reading this 86 page thread, you should already know the answer. Your shot count question is also well answered. The more power you use, the lower the shot count. One of the beauties of this pistol is you can set it anywhere you like. On your pellet question, the answer is the same. It shoots almost everything. I use a lighter pellet for higher speed at lower pressures, others use a heavier pellet for more energy at greater distance. You have so many valid choices with the GK1. It's your call. It is expensive for sure, but very much worth the money.

Hey Bernie,
Sorry, the Styer, although an excellent 10 meter pistol, is not even in the same league.. I am now down to a 1" group at 25 meters off hand with a full mag. with my .25 GK1. I am shooting this at 300 bar at 720 fps with a .25.4 gr JSB pellet. After a full mag the tank pressure is just above 200 bar.

Here is how my .25 look now,

Knocked of the lip at the bottom of the grip and painted it black,

then wrapped the airtube in Matte black

SAM_0013.JPG

And my favorite way to carry when Biking is in this Fanny pack cross chest

SAM_0008.JPG
SAM_0009.JPG
SAM_0011.JPG
SAM_0010.JPG

If any of you are on the book of faces, started a Huben GK1 Owners group.

While it's started by my page, its intent is to be a community resource in the book of faces-land. Unfortunately, the existing GK1 group is now being post moderated as that was started by another vendor. My assumption is to only allow for the vendor to post up potential links to products or items they will start offering as I have been put on moderation and had posts removed. I've had a few in the Huben GK1 Pistol group reach out to me and ask if I would be willing to create a community group that will not post block items acceptable within FB's terms.

Please feel free to join if you'd like!

1000011126.png

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66

Huma Reg nice.

Reactions: PCPFanNL
Trying to thread a needle there. There’s not enough plenum for more than 30fpe and at 30fpe and less, the unregged version shoots long flat strings. It’s a ticket into the UK and other countries with restrictions. Though why you would want to spend 2k to shoot at 6fpe beats me.

Trying to thread a needle there. There’s not enough plenum for more than 30fpe and at 30fpe and less, the unregged version shoots long flat strings. It’s a ticket into the UK and other countries with restrictions. Though why you would want to spend 2k to shoot at 6fpe beats me.
It says the reservoir itself is the same, and the reg kit is installed externally? Trying to learn how this works.

Edit: I see Kraz has one with a longer reservoir or plenum?

Last edited:
It says the reservoir itself is the same, and the reg kit is installed externally? Trying to learn how this works.
The plenum is the silver cup that the reg is pressed into in the pic on the left. It hold the regulated air that goes to the valve. That volume is tiny and I very much doubt that anything more than 25fpe would be possible. We shall see.

Reactions: Str8tshooter
Well, that should make a lot of people happy,
I would never want my pistol to be regulated matter of fact I would like for them to offer an unregulated version of the rifle too,.....but I can see many shooters flocking to the regulated version of the pistol.