• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Anybody know what this screw is for?
It’s not there on my K1, and it’s not present on all GK1’s..?

(This is a V1)

IMG_3720.jpeg

Reactions: Airtillery

(This is a V1)

View attachment 415642
That is very odd. I also have V1 in .25 with a low sequence number, yet my GK1 does not have that screw or port (see attached image). Which shop did you get yours from?
20231214_213825.jpg
I'm sure this would be unrelated, but does your mag release lever open upward or downward? I can't quite make it out in your image.

Reactions: PCPFanNL
Mine is a V1, so the lever opens upward.

I got it from ‘Luchtbuks.com’, a shop here in The Netherlands (EU). I’m not sure but I think they source their Huben stuff directly from Huben (not from/via the guys in spain).

I’ve only checked the .22 GK1’s, so I’m not sure if the screw is ‘caliber related’. But most of the pistols do not seem to have this screw..

(This is a V1)

View attachment 415642
This screw is related to a power restrictor for countries that need restricted power. It will eventually be on all the pistols, whether the power restrictor is installed or not. Info from Kelly at Krazcool based on his conversation with Huben. Just easier to manufacture all receivers the same and install power restrictors when necessary.

I don't think they removed it. V 1/2/3 are just assembly and component differences so it just depends how they are allocating the receiver blocks.

Sorry, I’m a bit confused by this :D
So the screw is a (restrictor) function that will be on all newer GK1’s, but it’s not on the V3 (I’ve seen in YT vids so far), while the V3 does have ‘newer’ components/part design?

But in the end all that matters is to know for sure what this screw is for, and if I can use it to (somehow, yet to figure out) mount a rail on top :D

Sorry, I’m a bit confused by this :D
So the screw is a (restrictor) function that will be on all newer GK1’s, but it’s not on the V3 (I’ve seen in YT vids so far), while the V3 does have ‘newer’ components/part design?

But in the end all that matters is to know for sure what this screw is for, and if I can use it to (somehow, yet to figure out) mount a rail on top :D
The set screw will hold the restrictor when installed. That's why it makes sense for them to have the hole in all future production. If there is no restrictor the hole can probably be used for other purposes like a sight mount, may need to be sealed, haven't taken mine apart. My last pistol has it, prior one I don't think so but can't remember. Both of mine V1 .25 cal.

Yeah that sounds logical, but why is the screw absent on V3’s? Those are newer productions right?

How can my V1 #240 have this ‘new’ screw, and the more recent V3’s don’t?
It’s the timeline (in serial #’s) where the screw shows up (and is later gone again) that confuses me :unsure:
It's not always first in first out between the the machining, anodizing, laser engraving que's