• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Guess I will just have to chop it off :D hate the looks of that extra portion sticking out.
I'm not sure my experience with my 1911 .45 ACP is relevant, but I suspect it is. I built a custom 1911 and in doing so, I changed the 5"stock barrel to a custom 6" barrel and gained 50 fps on all my custom loads. I believe barrel length makes a huge difference in velocity in pistols.

I'm not sure my experience with my 1911 .45 ACP is relevant, but I suspect it is. I built a custom 1911 and in doing so, I changed the 5"stock barrel to a custom 6" barrel and gained 50 fps on all my custom loads. I believe barrel length makes a huge difference in velocity in pistols.
Absolutely, been searching for the right PCP pistol for a decade and a half and always end up with longer, bigger pistol then I want,

The Huben looks like the best compromise between power and size that I've seen so far, and yes looks are important to me so I rather not have a portion sticking out there just to put an LDC on.

I can also state that the additional length offered no inconvenience whatsoever. It was invisible to the shooting or holstering of that pistol. I suggest that the extra length you are objecting to is simply an appearance thing, but I see it as a plus in every respect. In any case, we will see soon enough when reviews start coming in. I suggest you buy one yourself and see for yourself. If you still object to that extra length, just cut it off.

I can also state that the additional length offered no inconvenience whatsoever. It was invisible to the shooting or holstering of that pistol. I suggest that the extra length you are objecting to is simply an appearance thing, but I see it as a plus in every respect. In any case, we will see soon enough when reviews start coming in. I suggest you buy one yourself and see for yourself. If you still object to that extra length, just cut it off.
I already Pre-ordered one as soon as it was possible,....and yes if it does come with an extra threaded portion sticking out you bet I will chop it off :ROFLMAO:

Well it looks like Joerg (from the Slingshot Channel) got some time shooting one. Posted in his latest video here:
WOW, would you look at that, outstanding!!! Thanks for bringing this video to our attention and making us even more eager with anticipation. It looks like it functions flawlessly!

I hope Joerg is wrong on a couple of fronts regarding the GK1. First of which, as being hard to acquire and taking years to get. And also somewhat torn on it possibly being manufactured in limited numbers. I'd like to double check on that. In one respect, IF they only made a few hundred, or whatever limited number that may be, this would indeed be a collectors dream and likely have a precipitous increase in value in quick time. Secondly, as he states, it puts out up to 30 fpe. I hope this can be increased without greatly lengthening the barrel. While I'll take it even if it only gets 30 fpe, if it could get close to the 60 fpe that Gregor was getting out of this, that would be even more excellent. Going to have to somehow score some of those V2 Huben 48 grain boat tail slugs.

I noticed the iteration they were shooting didn't have a threaded extension and curious how they plan on accomplishing that. Other than all that, it looks & appears to shoot absolutely awesome! It was hard get a shot count with all their happy trigger finger triple and quad + taps, but it seems like it has a 17 shot mag. Did anyone else come up with a different number? I actually thought is was going to be 19. Another thing to find out, just for curiosities sake, for I'm already sold. Glad to see Joerg maintain muzzle discipline while performing his PDA on it, lol.

Thanks again cts, and Joerg for publishing the video, you're the best!!!