• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I want to use it inside barns for pigeons, I mean I already have a good pigeon gun but this thing could be very handy, I just got off the phone with John, hes begging them to thread it for a moderator but he also said the pistol IS NOT regulated so now I am going to wait.
Ya that pistol caught my eye too, was checking out those new Evanix pistol vids too 😁

Just got word that the "spare parts" are in production. They expect to start assembling them in the end of May, with a expected release in June.

Also, the barrel WILL be "threaded", and offering a standard model and another version with the db adapter. It will also be "unregulated".

I asked if they may be offering a "big bore" (.30 or .35) iteration in the future, but apparently this is something that is not scheduled. That would be awesome if they do eventually manufacture bigger calibers.

Reactions: JungleShooter
Just got word that the "spare parts" are in production. They expect to start assembling them in the end of May, with a expected release in June.

Also, the barrel WILL be "threaded", and offering a standard model and another version with the db adapter. It will also be "unregulated".

I asked if they may be offering a "big bore" (.30 or .35) iteration in the future, but apparently this is something that is not scheduled. That would be awesome if they do eventually manufacture bigger calibers.
Who did you speak to that gave you this info?

Reactions: Airtillery
Who did you speak to that gave you this info?
Hey there. Very fair question. Here's a copy of the email I received from the Huben owner - Jacky, and from Kelly of Kraz Cool who forwarded me his reply from the owner to him as follows:

(First reply to my query):
"Hope everything is fine!
Till now, all the spare parts are in production, we expect to release in June, pls kindly note! Thanks!
Have a nice day!
Best Regards
Jacky
Huben Hong Kong Co., Limited
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Huben Jacky
WeChat: Huben - Jacky"

(Owners reply up to my follow up questions from above email, *just left off her signature block):
"The barrel is with thread, we have a standard version and silencer version.
Pistol is unregulated, the pressure will go down after each shoot.
Till now, we don't have schedule of bigger caliber, whether we will have in future, I have no information to share right now, pls kindly understand!

Website we have informed the server supplier, because of the holiday, it might recover in few days, pls kindly note, thanks!"

(Reply from Kelly at Kraz Cool to my GK1 query - Kelly in red / (Jacky in green)):
"Appreciate the well wishes for the business.
No bother at all on questions…
Here is the exact language from Jacky Huben which we received yesterday…."

"Pistol, all the spare parts are producing, we expect to start assembly by the end of May, if any further news, will let you know immediately, pls kindly note! Thanks!

Have a nice day!"

Thank you. It is refreshing to receive truth to a query. It is unfortunately very rare today. Perhaps in the future, it would be better to lead a story with its source, unlike the BS we have received on the DannyFL situation.
No need to thank me, but a like & upvote will suffice, as these also seem rare to receive, 😉.

The truth and accompanied facts should always be the standard, and not a subordinate opinion or unfounded rumor.

With regards to sourcing. For whatever reason, and respectfully, you may not have seen the my initial post on page #5, that details the source of my information regarding the GK1. Any follow up posts were just an ongoing continuation on this topic as updates. Maybe, I wrongly assumed that the interested parties to this developing story within this thread, had been following / reading each of the posts since its inception and already knew of the previously posted source of my updates. However, with our busy schedules, I can understand how one might just jump in on the last page of a thread. Instead of being able to take the time to peruse each of developing posts on this topic. Of which, it should in general, yield a more accurate understanding of it through a little due diligence.

I cannot speak in any coherent detail on the "situation" you are referring to. For this is beyond the purview of my near insular interest in maintaining a covertly low decibel amongst moderator shackled latitudes.

Last edited:
Just watched Gregor's video and I have to say I like the Huben version much better then his conversion,......but we definitely have to thank him for bringing this to fruition.
I agree. I think if it weren't for GK, the GK1 would not exist, and many with an interest in it would probably relegate to snatching up a Viper instead.