• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.
I am sure I could find the amazon link for the side holster, I do not recommend it I would not use it, It hangs on the front sight and you can not pull the gun out with one hand, Takes two hands, Its a no go,, There has to be a better side holster. The shoulder bag works pretty good and it was a cheap 10 15 dollar china bag,
I see your point and thank you, the slide holster for hip carry is gonna be a no go. There has to be a size to fit this pistol if not time to learn some leather craft and make one myself. As a matter of fact I may do that. Help keep a old dude like me occupied for awhile. Thank you

@psycho62

Reactions: Genob
For holsters, I think the best option is for someone in the community with a good communication line with Huben to ask if they can share a 3D model of the pistol (just the completed pistol itself) or for someone to send theirs off to someone (a holster maker possibly) with a 3D scanner that they would be willing to share openly (the scan) so that we could go to a bunch of different holster manufacturers, provide them with the 3D model, and have them make perfectly fit holsters for us.

For example:

For holsters, I think the best option is for someone in the community with a good communication line with Huben to ask if they can share a 3D model of the pistol (just the completed pistol itself) or for someone to send theirs off to someone (a holster maker possibly) with a 3D scanner that they would be willing to share openly (the scan) so that we could go to a bunch of different holster manufacturers, provide them with the 3D model, and have them make perfectly fit holsters for us.

For example:
Just for kicks, I tried my scoped S&W model 29 holster for 8 3/8" barrel. I think this shoulder rig will work for me.

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

That is so far the best option for field carry I've seen. I've never been focused on any pcp ever like this, referring to a way to carry it. Never had to figure out a holster. Thank you for the info

For the shoulder holster, is this the same one in black for $26.90 on eBay? Or is there a better place to buy?
Shoulder Holster for S&W 29 & 629 8 3/8" BARREL

I don't even have the pistol yet (can't decide 22 or 25??). But you can never be too soon to start buying the accessories..lol.

For the shoulder holster, is this the same one in black for $26.90 on eBay? Or is there a better place to buy?

I don't even have the pistol yet (can't decide 22 or 25??). But you can never be too soon to start buying o

I don't even have the pistol yet (can't decide 22 or 25??). But you can never be too soon to start buying the accessories..lol.
True it's best to start right away lol, I understand completely I'm the same. I have no idea yet about the holster I was commenting on the one in pics and it may the one I go with. But I went to Uncle Mike's site to look

Reactions: bernieorosz
I had my first malfunction yesterday after about 5000 rounds. the gun just dumped air from a almost full fill in the middle of a shot string and would not hold air when i tried to refill it was just venting out the barrel. It ended up being a broken stiker spring , many thanks to New England Airguns for there troubleshooting with me. also upon there recommendation i swapped out the blue striker buffer for the white one that comes in the parts kit, as the blue one was a very snug fit on the spring and there should be a little movement there.

20230910_124433.jpg

20230909_221108.jpg

I had my first malfunction yesterday after about 5000 rounds. the gun just dumped air from a almost full fill in the middle of a shot string and would not hold air when i tried to refill it was just venting out the barrel. It ended up being a broken stiker spring , many thanks to New England Airguns for there troubleshooting with me. also upon there recommendation i swapped out the blue striker buffer for the white one that comes in the parts kit, as the blue one was a very snug fit on the spring and there should be a little movement there.

View attachment 387913

View attachment 387914
Thank you for the post this is good to know

@psycho62

Reactions: IMADMAN and Genob