• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Never heard of this outfit. When I click “airgun brands” -> “Huben” a used (Demo) wood stock (appears to be an LE) 2022 Huben K1 is all that appears. It explicitly states “only one available” on the Ares site.

I’d stick to an authorized dealer where you know you can also buy parts and get support .
I agree, Kelly or John.

Heres my only take and playing the other side on this. My Huben .22 is getting ~150- shots at 25 fpe from a 4200 fill with an 270cc air resevoir, the huben gk1 has an 85cc resevoir so 1/3 the size, right around 50 shots based on cylinder size and my 4200 psi fill. I understand that to get that oomph with a short barrel it would be using more air but I don't actually believe the numbers are far off , if off at all.

It would be awesome if you (and the specs) are correct. 🤞

BTW, my most-generous offer still stands.😂

Never heard of this outfit. When I click “airgun brands” -> “Huben” a used (Demo) wood stock (appears to be an LE) 2022 Huben K1 is all that appears. It explicitly states “only one available” on the Ares site.

I’d stick to an authorized dealer where you know you can also buy parts and get support .
They are authorized dealer. They have tons of good reviews here. Not many people know about. I'm glad I do. First class all the way.

They are authorized dealer. They have tons of good reviews here. Not many people know about. I'm glad I do. First class all the way.
@Chard An authorized dealer of what? I doubt that Ares is an authorized Huben dealer in the United States unless this is a very recent development. Do you have evidence? It really appears that you’re s-h-i-l-l-i-n-g a service for yourself or a buddy. Nice try.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
@Chard An authorized dealer of what? I doubt that Ares is an authorized Huben dealer in the United States unless this is a very recent development. Do you have evidence? It really appears that you’re s-h-i-l-l-i-n-g a service for yourself or a buddy. Nice try.
Yeah about 50% of his posts have the website copied and pasted

No. Just that he talks to Jacky and can order as many as he wants. I've bought 3 and he's sold out every order he ever placed. Look him up. Just letting people know there are more than 2 places to purchase. Do your own research.

@Chard I may be ignorant of many things, but I’m not into misleading people. Many hobbyists I’m acquainted with work hard for their money. The hobby is an escape. I’m not I’m going to sit back and watch someone come in and potentially ruin a fellow airgunner’s escape from life’s and work’s stressors. The reason you’re even getting engagement from me is because I’m confident in what I’m saying. If I’m wrong prove it. If not, move along. We don’t need confusion in this thread. People are excited about these products and they should know where they can spend their wages to buy with confidence. I don’t believe that I need to do more research. A brief search engine search makes your previous posts look goofy.

@Chard I may be ignorant of many things, but I’m not into misleading people. Many hobbyists I’m acquainted with work hard for their money. The hobby is an escape. I’m not I’m going to sit back and watch someone come in and potentially ruin a fellow airgunner’s escape from life’s and work’s stressors. The reason you’re even getting engagement from me is because I’m confident in what I’m saying. If I’m wrong prove it. If not, move along. We don’t need confusion in this thread. People are excited about these products and they should know where they can spend their wages to buy with confidence. I don’t believe that I need to do more research. A brief search engine search makes your previous posts look goofy.
You mean the one that lists the authorized dealers on the Huben page?

Reactions: Ezana4CE
Do you have any personal experience whatsoever? I do. I have been more than satisfied. Zach was not a friend until I began dealing with him. I have no idea why one or 2 people would want to s#@% on someone else's business and hard work without so much as a CHANCE. Only your opinion and possibly disgruntled customers. Look into ALL the major retailers. They ALL have negative comments. Judge not lest you be judged by the same measure. Goofy is relative.
You mean the one that lists the authorized dealers on the Huben page?
Just like airgunsforpatriots? Here's a great idea. Don't buy one. Let other grown adults decide for themselves.

Reactions: islandmanstx
Just like airgunsforpatriots? Here's a great idea. Don't buy one. Let other grown adults decide for themselves.
I own two Hubens already, yes just like airgunsforpatriots, I have never dealt with them. Only have experience with John and have friends who have experience with Kelly so I could not recommend airgunsforpatriots... however they are an authorized dealer, aeresairguntacticoooool or whatever is not.

I own two Hubens already, yes just like airgunsforpatriots, I have never dealt with them. Only have experience with John and have friends who have experience with Kelly so I could not recommend airgunsforpatriots... however they are an authorized dealer, aeresairguntacticoooool or whatever is not.
Ok. Thankv you for all your help on things you partially know. Your opinion.. Ask Kelly or John about him. I honestly don't care. Except that I absolutely hate people trashing people about things they know nothing about. I'm sure they will work out for you and has. Good day.

Do you have any personal experience whatsoever? I do. I have been more than satisfied. Zach was not a friend until I began dealing with him. I have no idea why one or 2 people would want to s#@% on someone else's business and hard work without so much as a CHANCE….

@Chard Speaking for myself, it’s not the business that’s the toilet in this conversation. Ultimately people will make their own decisions, just as they can look up your claims made in this thread. Don’t edit a thing you posted in this thread. Stand on every word that you’re vehemently defending. Let’s let folks decide for themselves. I’m done with you on this topic.

@Chard Speaking for myself, it’s not the business that’s the toilet in this conversation. Ultimately people will make their own decisions, just as they can look up your claims made in this thread. Don’t edit a thing you posted in this thread. Stand on every word that you’re vehemently defending. Let’s let folks decide for themselves. I’m done with you on this topic

@Chard Speaking for myself, it’s not the business that’s the toilet in this conversation. Ultimately people will make their own decisions, just as they can look up your claims made in this thread. Don’t edit a thing you posted in this thread. Stand on every word that you’re vehemently defending. Let’s let folks decide for themselves. I’m done with you on this topic.
So what is the "toilet" in the conversation? Me telling people another place they could purchase an amazing piece of equipment?