Now THATS funny. I’ll let you know later✌️
I started with a 350 BAR nitrogen fill. I shot 8 magazines full. That’s 152 shots. Starting FPS was 459 and last shot was 343. Not one malfunction! Without the gate installed I can load 5 without indexing the mag. So it’s 5,5,5,4. I called it quits when the reg was at 120 BAR.

0ADCF103-0D72-4BA0-A7F7-058B4C0116BB.jpeg

6DDEF945-AF26-40AA-8ED1-3428E57AEEC4.jpeg

34068D52-6CC3-4723-9F1F-52B7CACE42D1.jpeg

72CD23AB-6C38-4662-8D06-C7C6DF7679CF.jpeg

I’m all for 3d printed moderators as long as the threads aren’t 3d printed. @Ricochet if we can find a metal threaded insert, like the one @OldSpook uses to make his mods, that would work best.

IMO the best option is to reach out to DonnyFL and ask if he can make one. I recall members doing this in the past with success. IME the next shipment from huben will take 3-6 months at best. I will not hold my breath waiting for the adapter. $40 for an DFL adapter that will allow me to shoot quietly NOW is money well spent.
I think McMaster-Carr has the inserts

Got my Pistol in today, Big shout out and thanks to Kelly at Kraz cool air guns, Kelly adjusted my trigger for me , wow love it, This is what the rife Huben trigger should fill like , Also put the new improved loading gate on for me ,
This gun is everything and more of what people have said so far, I can sum it up in two words , Way cool..
With this one I need to thin the herd , I don't see me shooting the others much anymore. It needs a LDC for sure in the back yard ,,

I started with a 350 BAR nitrogen fill. I shot 8 magazines full. That’s 152 shots. Starting FPS was 459 and last shot was 343. Not one malfunction! Without the gate installed I can load 5 without indexing the mag. So it’s 5,5,5,4. I called it quits when the reg was at 120 BAR.

View attachment 383722

View attachment 383723

View attachment 383724

View attachment 383725
That is super efficient use of air for a pistol. Huben must have tweaked the action quite a bit in order for it to index at those low vehicles.

I had the first chance to test mine out properly in the desert where neighborly relations wouldn’t be strained! I wanted a solid sense of its accuracy before I decide on an optic, so it was temporarily fitted with a pic rail adapter and a 5X Vortex prism optic. It was supported solidly on rice bags for the testing and I used a bubble level stuck on top of the action to prevent error from cant. Short of clamping it in a vice, I consider this to be a very solid “benchrest quality” test. I tried three types of ammo that I find to be the best in my 22 K1 rifle: Predator GTOs, AVS 22 grain .223 dished slugs and Altaros ATP 36 grain Huben slugs (also .223). For the record, I find the GTOs to outperform any lead pellet in the rifle. I attribute this to their hardness, which I think prevents deformation during the transition from mag to barrel. Lastly, I cleaned the barrel between each ammo type with my quick and easy method:

With each ammo, I first found the pressure bounds that gave tight SDs at my target speeds. 890 for the GTOs and AVS slugs. Tapped out, the heavy Altaros were shooting at 800 and I tested those for accuracy tethered at 260bar because I didn’t have the means to go higher and speed was descending from that pressure. That’s 50fpe and with no mod, it’s a thunderclap. Maybe a bit more juice can be squeezed out with a compressor fill but I only had a tank available.

Ok, enough nerdy details. The accuracy testing was at 55 yards with 8 shot groups. No wind, no fliers to blame on the gun, doin my absolute best. Even with the Altaros, it’s a peach to shoot and I had no issues with jams. The lack of recoil/flip is remarkable and a major compliment to the semi auto functionality. As others have said, the trigger sets a new standard for semis and I have no desire to futz with it.

The icing on the cake?

IMG_0573.jpeg

I've been shooting my .22 at 20fpe, with jsb 18gr, It is definitely louder than the 11fpe it came at, but i do live in the country and its no problem. I probably will still get a moderator at some point. I don't think I personally want or need more power out of it than that.

I was also torn on getting a scope. I'm gonna try a cheap bsa 2x20, and if i like it maybe get that really nice leupold fx-II 4x28. However, with just the built in sites, I was able to get 5 shots in 1" at 25 yards from my shooting bench. I'm not very good with open sights, so that was pretty impressive! I do think with a scope it should have accuracy and power for squirrels out to 50 yards, and tons of fun plinking. I guess I need to set up a line of 19 cans...
71060290515__ED52BAD5-7DB5-4F52-9783-0D23D8D09A87.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg

These need a home!

Got mine yesterday, met and exceeded all of my expectations, fit, finish, trigger, comfortable grip etc. I have a weaver to pic rail on the way and will be mounting an eotech to start. I would love to attach a stream light tlr
To the 3d printers, would it be possible to make a pic rail that is held to the air tube like this?

IMG_5935.png

Reactions: Hornclayton
There is no wheel on the pistol. You access the valve screw with a long Allen wrench that fits through a hole in the grip. When I got it out of the box, it was shooting 325 fps and having cycling hiccups. Two twists of the valve screw put it up to 900fps and LOUD. My gun did not come with the moderator adapter, although one will work with it.
my .25 came same fps. thought i had a uk version haha. got over 900fps with 36g javs. cycling issues but most concerning the safety gets stuck off then on regassing it fires.

Another 500 pellets through the GK1. At this point I can’t recommend the CPHP’s. Once the magazine got enough pellets through it, it loosened up and the pellets would shift around in it and jam up. Same with the JSB exact jumbos.
I am currently 200 pellets into JTS dead center wadcutters. I like ‘em, no shifting, no jams. Better accuracy.
what grain wadcutters?

my .25 came same fps. thought i had a uk version haha. got over 900fps with 36g javs. cycling issues but most concerning the safety gets stuck off then on regassing it fires.
Mine has done the same thing. It jams and degasses itself, then full auto fires two shots upon regassing. I think this is a big safety concern. It has done this at both high and medium power levels. Fyi I seat each pellet with the plastic tube from a ballpoint pen and I rotate the cylinder fully and it still jams and has delayed firing issues.